Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find that the longer I play ut3 the more I like it

Comment

r u guys kidding??? No other game gets ur heart pumping like Gears.... Other games r fun, but gears is so intense, especially close shotgun battles and the realism of the game, it's easy to forget that u r not actually in the game!!! yes there are glitches that need to be fixed but if u can't appreciate Gears then u r truly narrow minded and missing out big time!!!!! Other games r just that, video games... Gears is the only game that makes u feel that u r actually in the game and I almost get a heart attack everytime I play )

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
        r u guys kidding??? No other game gets ur heart pumping like Gears.... Other games r fun, but gears is so intense, especially close shotgun battles and the realism of the game, it's easy to forget that u r not actually in the game!!! yes there are glitches that need to be fixed but if u can't appreciate Gears then u r truly narrow minded and missing out big time!!!!! Other games r just that, video games... Gears is the only game that makes u feel that u r actually in the game and I almost get a heart attack everytime I play )
        Gears of War is very fun indeed. Loved the game. Campaign, i.e. single player. I wouldn't go so far as to call it "intense" on an Unreal Tournament board though ;-)

Comment

Well I've never played GoW, but I do know that you can't get more intense than DM/TDM in 2k4 or UT3 in maps like Rankin, Deck, Rajijgar, Diesel, Heat Ray, and others. Sometimes I stand in awe when there are like 20+ players going at it, I wonder how the servers & PC's can handle it all.

I've always considered the UT's the best FPS games ever.

Comment

don't get me wrong, for high speed FPS, UT3 is by far the best (better than Halo 3)...

Comment

don't get me wrong, for high speed FPS, UT3 is by far the best (better than Halo 3)...
              Indeed, especially because Halo3 is a slowpaced game XD

Anyways, no I dont think GoW is more intense than UT3. More intense than the console 80% speed version of UT3 maybe... But not compared to the real version not by a long shot.

Comment

I wish I could try the pc version... I only have a laptop. It must be really fun!!

Comment

Yeah that's all I'm saying. For sheer wild fraggin insanity, UT's are supreme.

Comment

Lets keep away from the game comparisons, its against the rules.

Comment

imo if you want to feel you're in the game check our Mirror's Edge. Hopefully it will be released before the end of this year. but its worth to see its videos anyway.

And since many havent even played gears of war please dont go calling use narrow-minded. And even if someone played and not liked it, he has every right to do so without being critisized for it. I know you are excited with your game like, we all get that from time to time but try to draw a line.

Comment

i didnt like GoW on the 360, mostly cuz the acceleration on the aim and the whole HOST advantage thing, but then i built my PC, first games i bought were UT3 and Gears of war for windows, because UT3 was the best game out for pc by far, and cuz i wanted to see what waz so grest about gears(i inly played it once ona frinds 360 before) i loved the campaign of the game alot, i beat it on hardcore the first time around, but the online was not really all that great, its only 4on4 and the maps are tiny, if it had some more intense modes, bigger rooms and maps, and a bigger varitey of weapns i would like it lots more, gears 2 will definatly fix alot, like the HOST dvantage,but its still a fun game, UT3 easily beats it online though, ut3 multiplayer can get crazy to the point of.....extreme...craziness...theses games are easily some of the best out there though

Comment

really wish more of you people played warfare. for pc ut3. i need more people to beat on :[

Comment

Welcome to the world of UT3.

www.taw.net

Comment

Just finished UT3 campaign!! Yay... too bad I still suck at live multiplayer!! If any of you see me in any matches please be nice, lol :P

Comment

Just finished UT3 campaign!! Yay... too bad I still suck at live multiplayer!! If any of you see me in any matches please be nice, lol :P
                                what game types do ya play?

Comment

Working...
                                X