UT3 noobie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScuzzBuster View Post
    No plans for cross platform play. There would probably have to be a mod for both version that would have to be loaded by 360 and PC clients to reconcile the differences between the 2 (game speed...etc). It's very unlikely, though last year Epic did say that it wasn't completely out of the question down the road, probably toward the end of the games initial life cycle that they would explore the possibility.
    There's a Lithuanian model professing her love for UT3 and GoW, and you guys come in here trying to turn this thread into another bound-to-be-locked cross-platform play discussion?

*facepalm*

Skyyla -- try Warfare. Even if you are on a console.

Comment

Originally posted by ScuzzBuster View Post
      No plans for cross platform play. There would probably have to be a mod for both version that would have to be loaded by 360 and PC clients to reconcile the differences between the 2 (game speed...etc). It's very unlikely, though last year Epic did say that it wasn't completely out of the question down the road, probably toward the end of the games initial life cycle that they would explore the possibility.
      I cant think of any games that have been cross platform online anyway

Comment

Commiecat's got a point here, getting off topic guys.

I say we PC gamers each contribute $10 and get Skyyla a new desktop. Since there's only about 150 of us left anyway we could get her a pretty sweet rig for around $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteteeth View Post
          I cant think of any games that have been cross platform online anyway
          Shadowrun was cross platform PC and 360 because MS made it. However, they still had to build tons of concessions in for those on 360 to even the playing field against keyboard/mouse players and the game bombed.

Also, I wasn't trying to turn this thread into crossplatform argument, but responding to one of the others posters question on whether it will happen.

I love UT3. The only reason I'd like to see cross platform is to build a bigger united community, however I don't really think it's a very good idea gameplay wise.

From a gameplay standpoint, UT3 is one of the best of the UT games on ANY platform, very close to the original. I hope you get as much enjoyment from it as I have on both PC and XBOX360. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
            I say we PC gamers each contribute $10 and get Skyyla a new desktop. Since there's only about 150 of us left anyway we could get her a pretty sweet rig for around $1500.
            Just buy a tshirt.

And if your really that hard up to get more players into the PC UT3 community, Ill take a donation for a new rig aswell. Ill even send you pics of me in a bikini.

Comment

ill buy that for a dollar (if your hot )

lol commiecat finally gt the point!

and +1 to what ScuzzB said about crossplatform playing...

Comment

A breadtruck in a bikini???

If that doesn't scare off gogoprincess, nothing will.

We already know nothing will scare off UnrealGrrl.

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                  I just got the game and I LOVE IT!! I play Gears of War daily, and to date have not found any other game that holds my interest for more than a few hours of play until UT3! This game rocks!! The story/campaign is kinda lame, but the gameplay is fast paced and exciting! This game def kicks Halo3 *** (kinda same feel and style, just much better).

Skyyla "GoGoPrincess"
                  Nice website, Skyyla! Too bad you aren't on PC UT3.

Comment

I am seroisly thinking of dumping my Quadcore 2.4, Asus Mobo, and the hd3870 and getting new stuff. I am keeping my case and power supplie.

I may consider a donation of parts if i could see unrealgirl naked. :P

Comment

lol internet.

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
                        A breadtruck in a bikini???

If that doesn't scare off gogoprincess, nothing will.

/spits her coffee! lol thx Jonah

Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
                        I am seroisly thinking of dumping my Quadcore 2.4, Asus Mobo, and the hd3870 and getting new stuff. I am keeping my case and power supplie.

I may consider a donation of parts if i could see unrealgirl naked. :P
                        fortunately my computers run UT3 just peachy, thankyouverymuch...
                        waitasecond, youre going to give GGP your old computer and im supposed to take off armor for that? wth?!

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
                          [COLOR=seagreen]
                          Not even berserked dual Enforcers??

Comment

Originally posted by rAt.8^].bAg View Post
                            Not even berserked dual Enforcers??

Nah. She'd just impact hammer the berserker off ya and then beat you to death with a breadtruck in a bikini.

Grrls gone berserk! w00t!!

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
                              lol internet.
                              Or as President Bush would say:

lol internets

Comment

Grrl are you a fan of Siouxsie?

Comment

Working...
                                X