UT3 noobie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    Holy smokes! I totally thought this was a joke when I first went to your site. I didn't think there was any way someone so hot actually plays video games. But you're the real deal. You need to drop those silly consoles and come play with the PC gamers!
    Hot **** we need to get you a PC that can handle UT3! I tottally agree with everything he said, Hot + Video Games = Perfect! lols

Comment

Don't worry all you preverts... I am considered quite hot in some cultures... and I am a fat hairy 51 year old man.

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
        Don't worry all you preverts... I am considered quite hot in some cultures... and I am a fat hairy 51 year old man.

You have a lovely smile we gotta get you a PC too

Comment

Originally posted by MrGump View Post
          You have a lovely smile we gotta get you a PC too
          LOL!

And your eyes are so... deep?

Comment

the only problem that she was HE until last year

Comment

yeah u r sooo pretty!! I need to get plastic surgery so I can look like you, maybe then I will be FAMOUS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                sorry don't play on PC, only 360
                That's a shame. You should at least tell us that you play Warfare.

Comment

it's not on 360, so no ( I spend most of my time playing Gears, other than that I just started playing UT3, but I also like COD4, RSV2, and PGR4. No PC games at all, laptop can't handle, plus just enjoy lying in bed playing on console )

Comment

Speaking as beautiful person myself, I can tell you that the 360 community currently is healthier than the PC community for UT3 from an online player numbers perspective.

Being a Hardcore UT gamer on PC for almost a decade it pains me to say that I've actually had a lot of fun with the 360 version recently.

I put together a handful of rambling cursed thougts about the 360 version from ther perspective a long term UT player here: UT3 360

Comment

Originally posted by ScuzzBuster View Post
                      Speaking as beautiful person myself, I can tell you that the 360 community currently is healthier than the PC community for UT3 from an online player numbers perspective.

Being a Hardcore UT gamer on PC for almost a decade it pains me to say that I've actually had a lot of fun with the 360 version recently.

I put together a handful of rambling cursed thougts about the 360 version from ther perspective a long term UT player here: UT3 360
                      Seriously don't start an 360 vs. PC war; all the nerds will come after you. I watched a video on Youtube of the 360 version of UT3. It looked a lot slower than the PC version for some reason. What I have to argue is that the PC version has a lot of community content which the 360 version lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        Seriously don't start an 360 vs. PC war; all the nerds will come after you. I watched a video on Youtube of the 360 version of UT3. It looked a lot slower than the PC version for some reason. What I have to argue is that the PC version has a lot of community content which the 360 version lacks.
                        No war here, I'm straight up a PC based FPS gamer. But you can't ignore the consoles anymore. They are way too much of the market share (the majority of it, actually). Content is one of the huge drawbacks of console gaming. Ultimately though, it's the fact the FPS just don't play well on a gamepad.

I liked the 360 version, but in my happy place we would have thousands of players on the PC version at any given moment. That's not going to happen and never going to happen again in this franchise.

Yes my review was nice to the 360 version to an extent, but the game is solid across both platforms. I've several times gone right from the 360 version to the PC version and played and the speed difference really isn't all that noticable. It's hard for me to tell whether the game is really faster in the PC version or just feels faster and smoother because it's so much easier to manuever with the mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                          it's not on 360, so no
                          Warfare the UT3 gametype. Like, deathmatch, capture-the-flag, and warfare.

I'm pretty sure it's in the 360 version. It's the one about crazy orbs and nodes and vehicles.

Comment

It is on the 360 version, but I can never find a good server for it. And I lag like a beast on the midway servers.

Comment

Will we (PC) ever be able to face those on the 360? I cant play fps on a controller but all my friends are buying UT3 for the 360

Comment

Originally posted by unreal98989 View Post
                                Will we (PC) ever be able to face those on the 360? I cant play fps on a controller but all my friends are buying UT3 for the 360
                                No plans for cross platform play. There would probably have to be a mod for both version that would have to be loaded by 360 and PC clients to reconcile the differences between the 2 (game speed...etc). It's very unlikely, though last year Epic did say that it wasn't completely out of the question down the road, probably toward the end of the games initial life cycle that they would explore the possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X