UT3 noobie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 noobie here

I just got the game and I LOVE IT!! I play Gears of War daily, and to date have not found any other game that holds my interest for more than a few hours of play until UT3! This game rocks!! The story/campaign is kinda lame, but the gameplay is fast paced and exciting! This game def kicks Halo3 *** (kinda same feel and style, just much better).

Skyyla "GoGoPrincess"

welcome to UT3 it sure does kick some axes

Comment

re

Will both of you marry Me

Comment

Originally posted by |moc|Unreal View Post
        Thats completely usseles and off topic...

@GoGoPrincess
        Welcome to the community and happy fragging.

Comment

Originally posted by |moc|Unreal View Post
          only if youre cuter than GGP

...and must luv CTF

Comment

Dang 1 out of 2

Comment

polygamy isn't allowed in California... And "hi" UnrealGrrl!! Now same sex marriage on the other hand... hmmm... legal in Cali now, ha ha!!

Comment

yea unfortunately New York is lagging behind there, we only recognize foriegn and outta state ss marriages ... go figure. go Cali add me to friends if you play on PC... catchya online!

Comment

Soon, I will share in your bliss. My copy of Unreal Tournament 3 is expected to arrive through my mailbox any day now

Comment

sorry don't play on PC, only 360 (

Skyyla "GoGoPrincess"

Comment

I don't think I've run into a GoGoPrincess online yet. What gametypes do you play? And if you don't play CTF, you should.

Comment

maybe is handy too thel the nexst time what thing you play when you post

have a good frag

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                          Holy smokes! I totally thought this was a joke when I first went to your site. I didn't think there was any way someone so hot actually plays video games. But you're the real deal. You need to drop those silly consoles and come play with the PC gamers!

Comment

Hey bclagge, don't worry nobody believes it at first ) I can't play PC games bc I only have a laptop and it won't handle the graphics ( I play Gears everyday on the 360 though!! Can't wait for Gears 2!! Just started playing UT3 2 days ago, almost thru the campaign (not insane tho, lol). Been on Live a few times but kinda get pwned (not that bad, tho!). Anyways, Hope u all are having a great Monday

Skyyla "GoGoPrincess"

Comment

Dont worry, all us beautiful people play on the xbox.

Comment

Working...
                              X