• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a hell of a post.

Comment

Originally posted by thelazt View Post
      That's a hell of a post.
      took me about two hours
      first i was using "post quick reply" and when i clicked to post, it asked me to re log in, i was like "wth" and pressed the go back to last page button just to then see i lost everything i write.
      but the new post is much better contructed

Comment

Originally posted by HellFox View Post
        but the new post is much better contructed
        Really? No offense intended, but I couldn't even stand to read it. You didn't use paragraphs, or even complete sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
          Really? No offense intended, but I couldn't even stand to read it. You didn't use paragraphs, or even complete sentences.
          then you should have seen the other one

edit: i attempted to fix it, made paragraphs, but it seem like the forum didnt accept it ?!

Comment

Originally posted by LANCE.xd View Post
            One thing I didn't remember was how the Darkwalkers rocked and tilted a bit when they walked in that vid. I wonder why they don't do that anymore. :/
            that's what I noticed when i got the game... they don't look real without the sway.. they move fake. its basically a hover tank now with tentacles that "drag" along

the origanal ice map Onox? also had the right Idea.. vihicular that supported DM style on foot action... but they screwed it up and they might as well spawn players into vehicles so we can all spam the nodes from accros the map.. to vehicular based meh

Comment

Working...
            X