Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to turn of Death Camera spin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It has always bothered me, but it really bothered me the other day when I was home, sick, I tried to play some UT 3 and I literally felt dizzy and nauseous.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find that somewhat cool. Gives you the impression you really got blasted into pieces...

I agree it's kinda ill-making though sometimes ... wouldn't wanna play the game when hangovered ... dizziness, hellloooo ... and my face becomes as green as the biosludge in the goo gun...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    id agree its nothing as kool as it use to be in UT99, theres no red overly or anything.. and yeh it moves real weaird, but yeah were stuck with it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Is there a way to turn of Death Camera spin?

Is there a way to turn of Death Camera spin?

I know this sounds crazy, I've been looking for a way to do this, I can't find a thing.

I need a way to turn off the extremely fast camera spin when you die. It's definitely different in UT 3 and it quite literally makes me ill after playing for a while. Some times the it just bounces around violently for what seems like an eternity. I really hate it. LOL.

I wish it was like the earlier games or even Quake 3 where I gib and just die, not put a cam on body part #327 and bounce it around violently making the whole screen look like a camera man on crack.

Does anyone know of a tweak or mod for the PC? Thanks for your time.
Working...
X