Well I am definately having fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am definately having fun...

When UT3 first came out, I was finishing Bioshock so I didn't want to start UT3 at the same time. It was a good decicion for me at the time because I heard so many bad things I thought I would wait for the first patch...

So when the patch came out, I loaded it up and started to play. I mostly like CTF and I found that there were not many servers playng CTF. Then, I got busy and then really really sick so I packed it in for awhile.

Finally I got my health back to a certain degree as to be able to play. Now I find more servers and some nice newly ported maps...

I have been playing again and it's a blast. I am 51 years old and play as [TST] BrundleFly. My 48 year old wife is [TST]Snake...

Come shoot us....

Being married and playing UT together ... cool ... that's one of my dreams

(and finally a thread without a rant, this is good, the atmosphere gets better...)

Too bad I can't frag your ***, I'm on PS3

Comment

That's pretty cool, man - glad to hear it.

My girl got me UT3 as a Christmas present & it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Der_Schreiner View Post
        Being married and playing UT together ... cool ... that's one of my dreams

(and finally a thread without a rant, this is good, the atmosphere gets better...)

Too bad I can't frag your ***, I'm on PS3
        Yes I count myself quite lucky to have a gamer wife. She often plays many more hours in a night than I play...

Comment

im new here, does is this game 1st person only or does it have a 3rd person way of playing it as well. thanks in advance

Comment

To the OP, nice to see a variety of age groups playing UT! Hope to see you two online some time.

@rich, the game is supposed to be in 1st person, but there is a console command to play in 3rd person, but not all servers allow this. Also, the aim is a bit off in 3rd person.

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
              I mostly like CTF and I found that there were not many servers playng CTF.
              Thats the reason i play a lot of insta ctf - normal weapons in europe are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by rich View Post
                im new here, does is this game 1st person only or does it have a 3rd person way of playing it as well. thanks in advance
                If you get the PC or PS3 version, there's a custom mutator that allows 3rd person view.

Comment

Many claps 4 u. OP

Comment

Nice story! It's great to hear that people are still accepting the game if they give it another chance. Hopefully more will follow suite.

Comment

Hey man, glad you are feeling better brother.

I'm on the 360 mostly so I most likely won't see you online, but keep fragging bro.

BTW, is Bioshock completely kick *** or what??

Comment

Hey There BundleFly you were one of the first people i Played with on Flag Junkies - i noticed u disappeared for a while but it's good u are back, I think i've seen you recently. I don't really play too much on Flag Junkies cos I get high ping there. I'm in UK so it's not easy but i pop in there every now and then to see the regulars i started out with

You have the perfect package - a wife who loves UT - if only all girlfriends and partners where like this

Comment

UT3 is crazy fun

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlwindFist View Post
                            Hey There BundleFly you were one of the first people i Played with on Flag Junkies - i noticed u disappeared for a while but it's good u are back, I think i've seen you recently. I don't really play too much on Flag Junkies cos I get high ping there. I'm in UK so it's not easy but i pop in there every now and then to see the regulars i started out with

You have the perfect package - a wife who loves UT - if only all girlfriends and partners where like this
                            Yeah man, I like playing with you and all the other regulars on Flag Junkies. I get a real low ping there and I generally like the maps that play there...

I am on vacation for 10 days now so I will be playing a lot...

Comment

thanks for all ur help guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X