Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does UT3 xbox360 support mouse/keyboard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does UT3 xbox360 support mouse/keyboard?

I couldn't figure out where to post this, so i guess i will post it here. Does the Xbox360 version of UT3 support the mouse/keyboard? This could make or break my decision on purchasing it.

NO MOUSE/KEYBOARD SUPPORT sorry

Comment

Guess i'm not buying it then. Thanks.

Comment

having the mouse and keyboard support would be unfare for xbox players who use the controller because the mouse is obviously more responcive for a fast paced first person shooter like unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrs View Post
          having the mouse and keyboard support would be unfare for xbox players who use the controller because the mouse is obviously more responcive for a fast paced first person shooter like unreal.
          There has been more then one game to prove who's better, mouse and keyboard or Xbox 360 controller and the 360 controller has won more then half the time. Not getting into a argument on which is better because I use both quite well, just stating a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrs View Post
            works for ps3, good pad-player's can beat mouse players to

Comment

if you really want M/K go to
              www.xim360.com

Comment

Working...
              X