How to change options in UT3 on 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change options in UT3 on 360

And before some schmuck says it, I have the PC version and rather play the 360 version.

Is there anyway to change any options in Multi-player after the game starts??

For example, number of bots or there difficulty?? Or map rotation?? or better yet game type??

I am pretty sure we can't and instead are left with shutting down the room and creating another one but I want to make sure.

54 views and no one has any comments??

How does everyone else eal with this then??

Comment

By playing the PC version on my server where I am the admin.

Ok, that's not what you wanted, so I'm a schmuck since the best suggestion I can make is to contact M$ and tell them you want to admin Xbox Live.

C'mon Xbox guys, if he can't do what he has asked about, somebody say so; if he can, don't keep it a secret.

Comment

lol, ok, your a schmuck for that, but thank you

Comment

I doubt you can on the 360 unless the console works and you can use a keyboard?

Comment

To change any setting (not that there are many) you have to close the room and reopen it. Epic makes absolutely the most **** user interface this side of 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Lnin0 View Post
              To change any setting (not that there are many) you have to close the room and reopen it. Epic makes absolutely the most **** user interface this side of 1998
              That's what I figured, thanks for the info I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something.

Comment

Working...
              X