Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins

I've been searching for some skins recently and have found some websites but they only have a few skins and not much variety.
    Anyone know any good sites for getting some ut3 skins?

Also, the ones i have downloaded, i don't know how to access them actually in game.
    Where do i have to drag and drop the .upk file to?
    I've tried the binaries folder and the characters folder but niether work

Thx

bump.........

Comment

Here for info on installing maps and characters. The "UT3 maps" link at top of the page has a few characters that were obtained via these forums.

Comment

your link doesn't work

Edit - it's working now

thx

Comment

hopefully there will be more custom models for ut3 once the MSUContest is more publicized with first round results... that might kick some more modellers into action

Comment

yayyy!

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
            Here for info on installing maps and characters. The "UT3 maps" link at top of the page has a few characters that were obtained via these forums.
            this is what i've been looking for to get those darn characters that i down loaded in to my game... i think?

i'm a read through this a fewe more times, and hopefully, all will be well
            thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
              the WarHammer shin looks sick, but i really want to see more skins, and where can i get the Megaman Legends Mod?

Edit: i forgot to ask, do these skins work on PS3 or just PC?

Comment

I suppose the custom skins dont appear online right?

Comment

the skin i got works online, but only if the host of the server im playing on has the same mod, same as the old UT's.

Comment

Working...
                  X