Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one know how to get unreal3 mods from the pc to the ps3? my ps3s nets screwey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one know how to get unreal3 mods from the pc to the ps3? my ps3s nets screwey

i cant connect cuz im currently on vacation and i brought my ps3. but i have the 20g so the internet heres slow on my ps3. i have a flash drive

Think u can manage with a usb-stick? I dunno for sure though because I only have a PC..

Comment

save the userdata.jam on root of your flas drive and go to ut3 and community>my content > and press like squer to import the file..

E: you can import only one file at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by limputtaja View Post
        save the userdata.jam on root of your flas drive and go to ut3 and community>my content > and press like squer to import the file..

E: you can import only one file at the time.

ummmm..... mine says that there are no files on the drive when i try to import... and when i delete everything from the drive it says that theres still space being used, probably corrupted files. will corrupted files stop me from importing?

Comment

Then you are not doing it right.. save the USERDATA.JAM on root of your flash drive and go to ut3 and community>my content > and press like squer to import the file..

If you download some zip package you have to export the USERDATA.JAM and put it on root of your flash drive..

if it doesnt work.. meh, I tried

Comment

Originally posted by limputtaja View Post
            If you download some zip package you have to export the USERDATA.JAM and put it on root of your flash drive..
            If the file has a .rar or .zip extension - you can get a 40-day trial version of WinRAR which will unzip either of those (IIRC). Or you can use 7-zip, which is freeware & will handle either file type.

If you unpack the .rar or .zip file & get various files, i.e. with extensions like .ini, .ut3 & .xxx, you've downloaded the PC version

As previous people have said, the userdata.jam needs to be right in the root of your USB drive, not inside any folders, or the PS3 won't see it

Hope this helps

EDIT: unless - if your PS3 network connection's not good, have you ever updated UT3 to patch version 1.1? If not, if it's still the stock game, you'll still need to use the folder structure on your USB key fob, which will be (assuming your USB flash drive uses drive letter E: ) - E:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS30086-MODIMPORT

Comment

Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
              If the file has a .rar or .zip extension - you can get a 40-day trial version of WinRAR which will unzip either of those (IIRC). Or you can use 7-zip, which is freeware & will handle either file type.

If you unpack the .rar or .zip file & get various files, i.e. with extensions like .ini, .ut3 & .xxx, you've downloaded the PC version

As previous people have said, the userdata.jam needs to be right in the root of your USB drive, not inside any folders, or the PS3 won't see it

Hope this helps

EDIT: unless - if your PS3 network connection's not good, have you ever updated UT3 to patch version 1.1? If not, if it's still the stock game, you'll still need to use the folder structure on your USB key fob, which will be (assuming your USB flash drive uses drive letter E: ) - E:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS30086-MODIMPORT

omfg!!! thank you so much!!!

you have absolutely no idea on how much better you just made my day!

Comment

Working...
              X