This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    I'm not making excuses as for how they played. But there was only 4 of them in 1/3 of those.
    This is ture 4 tRi's against random public CTF players, the thing is: they ALL played in the same team, there should be more teamplay against unorganized random non clan ctf players.
    Yet, like i said, it was fun. Why you havent played?

Comment

GSX: I had a ping of about 350 because of the fact that it was a European server and I am in the U.S. It was terribad lag, same with black star and ace

And BTW ace had someone playing for him for part of some of those matches.

Why don't you find some teamates and we will play an even private match, tRi against you and whoever you want. If you win that, then you can brag about how wonderful you are.

Oh, and you forgot to mention the part where you left after we started beating you in reflection. We had scored 2 flags and you guys none and you left after we scored the second.

I'll be waiting to hear from you about a scrim...

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
        This is ture 4 tRi's against random public CTF players, the thing is: they ALL played in the same team, there should be more teamplay against unorganized random non clan ctf players.
        Not all 4 tRis were playing. I like how you forgot to post the reflection map where you got 3-0'd. Anyway Ace was lettting his 6 year old kid play for him. You seem to forget that we were playing on a EU server. You are from Europe so your ping is fine. ewokk, ace (or his kid for that matter), and I are all from the US. It's kinda hard to be good on a server that is for people more than 3500 miles away and you're getting 500+ ping. And VEDAKID, lost_prey, and chiefjustice all have mics. Nice try though and good games. I wish I could play you in an even setting. Someone always has a huge ping advantage no matter what.

For the record, I have nothing against you. I just think you talk too much trash. And I don't think we should be hijacking this thread anymore than it is. If you post in this thread about me, I'm not going to respond. Just PM us or send us a message on PSN if you want to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
          When I joined you left..

Comment

Oh c'mon no whining now, i said IT WAS FUN!! Please dont go for "excuses" ect, lets just play, i played you sooo many time on US Server ewokk and i didnt blame the servers for anything, im not saying you or other tRi's are noobs either, we had some good matches, yet WE (me and my random team) were the better ones this time, next time maybe tRi will win? Who knows

EDIT: Black_Star you really need to stop claiming things you have no idea about, its the second time now! Chiefjustice is a good mate of mine in RL! He did NOT used a mic! Else i would have talked with him.

PLease now @ tRi's dont go for excuses ect, it just make you look like you are bad losers, why not say "yes it was good games" instead of blaming, flaming ect?

When i played in ECL with ut99 clan long time ago and me and my team lost or win, we and the other team always said "gg" no matter what. Has this behavior gone? I think it must be a PC only behavior.

Comment

Enough with the insults, closed.

Comment

Working...
              X