Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patches

Hi

Where can I download the latest patch for free? What does this patch do?

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51448

Comment

there is also 1.3 BETA 3 you can find on google. Don't get Beta 2 else you won't be able to vote.

Comment

Hi

I have downloaded the patch from www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51448. Do I need to download the 1.3 BETA as well?

Comment

No. I recommend you stick with 1.2 until 1.3 is officially released.

Comment

Hi

How and where do you install all of the files from the patch? In the main installation or the other directory?

Comment

In the main installation directory. Just follow the instruction in the .exe

Comment

Just run the patch and accept the default locations. The downloaded file is a self-extracting RAR archive containing the setup program for the patch. Let it extract its content to the temporary directory it suggests. The SFX will run the patch setup after extraction is complete and delete the temporary files after patching is finished.

Comment

Hi Again

OK. I installed the game on another drive, not C drive, does that matter?

Comment

No, the installer searches the registry index and finds the location automaticaly.
                    If it fails however it will ask where UT3 is installed and you can select the Unreal Tournament 3 folder were you installed the game.

Comment

Hi Again

Alright. One more thing, will the files that created and downloaded for mutators and stuff be effected? Like any mods that I have downloaded for example the UT3Dom mod?

Comment

Awww. I thought this thread was about a puppy.

Comment

No. (to the two last posters)

Comment

Hi

I installed the patch and it was a success. I have noticed some of the changes made already. Such as the UI telling you what weapon you got killed by etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X