Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice. he *****ed me out on mic when i oplayed

Comment

best NA PC duelers are boots and xellos (vctf is poopoo)

Comment

Force of God anyone?

Comment

nothing but duel means anything, 'cause you are part of a team

i vote boots|51 and xellos (xDBS) best in NA as esteem said

Comment

*double post*

Comment

I vote Esteem.

Comment

Lord_hades

Comment

right now, i'm going to say something evil from sop
                  but i think he's on 2k4 still...

Comment

Well it's Hypno atm. For anyone that wants to see him in action then go here and click on "Order By Game" under the QuadV advert. Then select the i33 Final hypno vs GoHLink.

I have to hand it to QuadV here, great commentary and coverage.

Comment

Wow nice match^

Comment

JJZ/Elix/Esteem/janes addiction/boots/Vraknor.(All PC) Some of the best Ive come across so far. Where you all been BTW? I joined taffy's server a few times now, but I never see some of you guys online anymore. Different server?

Comment

jjz was due to relocate around this time somewhere on the other side of the planet IIRC.

Janes has been playing the last couple nights but seems rusty

Comment

Yeah I haven't played in while. Me and boots started 2v2 other people for fun but it wasn't pretty lol. So I stopped playing for the most part. Just picked up the game a lil bit the last couple of nights because I had nothing to do, and I can't seem to get back into the game. Its not so much being rusty, that too, but ths game hates me. it runs like **** on my system, my main gripe is my mouse though. I broke the one I had, one night, which I now regret with all my heart. Now I have another one that is POS. sh*t won't even turn most of the time, and my sens is all messed up. It is so much fun playing handicapped I'm about to break this one too out.

Most people been asking me if I'm feeling all right, hehe. For some reason I just can't get this game to feel the way I want it. anyone suggest a good mouse out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post
                              Yeah I haven't played in while. Me and boots started 2v2 other people for fun but it wasn't pretty lol. So I stopped playing for the most part. Just picked up the game a lil bit the last couple of nights because I had nothing to do, and I can't seem to get back into the game. Its not so much being rusty, that too, but ths game hates me. it runs like **** on my system, my main gripe is my mouse though. I broke the one I had, one night, which I now regret with all my heart. Now I have another one that is POS. sh*t won't even turn most of the time, and my sens is all messed up. It is so much fun playing handicapped I'm about to break this one too out.

Most people been asking me if I'm feeling all right, hehe. For some reason I just can't get this game to feel the way I want it. anyone suggest a good mouse out there?
                              My bro uses a Logitech M9. It has weights that you can use to adjust to your preferance. Real sensitive. I think theres an even better mouse available though. Just can't think of it right now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post

The way this game feels mouse input wise make it too inconsistent-online at least... it seems harder to get into a good rhythm than in butter smooth UT2004. I get mouse lag and keyboard delay, sometimes resulting in missed jumps at critical points. I reckon it's to do with cpu usage shooting up to 100% at various random graphically intense places on maps or when the wilder events occur (hot spots)

I've got all mouse acceleration turned off btw, thru the ini tweak- trying to get back to that default plug and play ut2004 feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X