Game Battles- Online Tournies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Battles- Online Tournies

There is a site called MLG(Major League Gaming), it is connect to Game Battles a site that allows gamers come to together setup scrims and play online tournaments.
    MLG is a gaming circuit that takes place around the US and Canada
    and I believe that UT3 would make an amazing addition to the circuit.
    However there is only one problem there is lack of a community backing this fantastic game for MLG to pick it up for the circuit.
    This is the link to the Online Tournaments for duels and team matches.(http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/unreal-tournament-iii/)
    I have to admit that is still a bit small but i have reason that if there i enough support that is can become a large competitive title

i was to have some type of input from this forum at least

Comment

We need the same ability to add descriptions to our hosts in 360 as we had in PS3. This would allow us a place to advertise links to gamebattles and epic forums. Lack of knowledge about competitions is our problem, not lack of desire.

Comment

where there is the problem how are we suppose to fix this.
        companies have plenty of money to advertise but all we can do is spread word through forums with ppl that sometimes have the opposite view of things
        its actually quiet annoying

Comment

It's also come to my knowledge that there doesn't seem to be a way to switch teams at all. Not even in the pre-game lobby. How are teams supposed to compete against each other?

It would also be nice with a european 1v1...

Comment

yea the team switch is true hopefully they are able to fix that with a patch or sorts because its quite troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by riwa View Post
              It's also come to my knowledge that there doesn't seem to be a way to switch teams at all
              [shot]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/rahkogen/CIMG2187Medium.jpg[/shot]
              o rly?
              There should also be a server option called "players must be ready" so that the match doe not start premature either.

I dunno how some of you people manage to find the power button.

Comment

actually after a game has started and you want to play on your teammates team it send a request you dont just join the other team unless someone wants to switch. this has not happened in a match i have played in yet. imo i believe that needs to be fixed

Comment

I don't know about the 360 version, but on PS3 you can set it so the game won't start until a certain number of players have entered. From there you can switch teams until everyone's ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X