Top 360 players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bane9900 View Post
    i keep hearing this that PC players are better than everyone else, well i don't understand how this could be true are you guys saying that if u got a PC player to play on a 360 against a 360 player or vice versa they would be better, or if in some strange circumstance a PC player on their PC was to go against a 360 player on thier 360?

either way i like playing with a 360 controller it just makes it feel more real to me
    Yeah... no kidding man!
    The difference between a console player, and a PC player is lives. A console player has one, and a real girlfriend they've actually met too! It'll be a cold day in hell when I invite my crew over for a Heineken, and a night of gaming with Erkels everywhere, on my pimpin 17" screen, at the desk I used to do my homework on. Buy an Xbox. Best community on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
      LoL...no offense, but you can rank up in 360 by playing novice bots in private games... ranks actually mean less there than they do on ps3.

To answer this thread - it's a little bit early to see who's bEasT in 360 as they haven't played as long as most of the great ps3 players.

As far as teams go Type Z, VBI, and Upgrade seem to be the best competition... DBZ should not be taken lightly either.

I'll be checking in here a little more often = getting SICK of the flamefests @ GBs.
      Sure... you can rank up like a bum with no pit stick playing against bots. Yeah.. I'm going all the way to the top baby! The top of the unranked playlists!

There are RANKED and UNRANKED leaderboards. Playin against bots is pointless.

And ranking up high in the PS3 version isnt something to brag about. Nobody bought the PS3. PSN has an even smaller community than the PC boyz!

XBox Live could very well prove to be Epic's bread n' butter as far as this franchise is concerned.

Comment

This topic has totally changed to some ****.

I will try this again.

Blessed Tragedy is also another good player. He goes by a difference name, Sense and <?>. He puts in work and doesn't use the hit boxes as an advantage. Can consistently take you down with well placed shots.

Comment

Originally posted by black_star View Post
          Well I hate it when players who are new to UT talk about how good they are. You seem to be one of the few that have their head on straight. Mostly everywhere here knows experience > everything in UT. That's why the PC players dominate everyone, and the PS3 players are dominating the 360 players.
          The ps3 boyz aint dominating nobody... They cant find a match!

Comment

Originally posted by ElectroVeeDub View Post
            Sure... you can rank up like a bum with no pit stick playing against bots. Yeah.. I'm going all the way to the top baby! The top of the unranked playlists!

There are RANKED and UNRANKED leaderboards. Playin against bots is pointless.

And ranking up high in the PS3 version isnt something to brag about. Nobody bought the PS3. PSN has an even smaller community than the PC boyz!

XBox Live could very well prove to be Epic's bread n' butter as far as this franchise is concerned.
            The PS3 version sold more then the PC last time I checked. The 360 version is gonna end up the same as the other two the only thing xbox live is gonna do is **** people off who want mods because of its closed platform. Its so funny I hear the 360 has the same problems as the ps3 version when it first came out all you got was a crappy port and your not going to get a patch for a good 6+ months lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectroVeeDub View Post
              Yeah... no kidding man!
              The difference between a console player, and a PC player is lives. A console player has one, and a real girlfriend they've actually met too! It'll be a cold day in hell when I invite my crew over for a Heineken, and a night of gaming with Erkels everywhere, on my pimpin 17" screen, at the desk I used to do my homework on. Buy an Xbox. Best community on Earth.
              Here here! You bring the beer and I'll bring the PAIN!

Of course the 360 community is the best, it actually lets players truly interact with each other over voice... well that and we dont talk like this.

"My mutati0n m0dz ar3 l337 h4x + my m0th3rb04rd ra3ps urz. H1tbox hax hax haaaaaxxxxx!"

I really dont know anyone that plays online. I just popped into a few matches for some laughs and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Pain Train View Post
                Here here! You bring the beer and I'll bring the PAIN!

Of course the 360 community is the best, it actually lets players truly interact with each other over voice... well that and we dont talk like this.

"My mutati0n m0dz ar3 l337 h4x + my m0th3rb04rd ra3ps urz. H1tbox hax hax haaaaaxxxxx!"

I really dont know anyone that plays online. I just popped into a few matches for some laughs and that was that.

You can use voice, get your facts right.

Comment

Notice the quotation marks. If I was stating like someone typing or using some sort of chat program I would put something like so.

PC Gamer 1: H4xxxxxx!

PC Gamer 2: Th4t wuz s0 l337!

So stick that in your disk tray and play it!

Comment

This is why so many people look down on the 360 community

Comment

You say that like it is the mainstay of the Xbox Community, while in truth there will only be 1 or 2 of those guys in maybe 1 game every 5 games.

Comment

there are no top clans.. everyones number 1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teckniec View Post
                          The PS3 version sold more then the PC last time I checked. The 360 version is gonna end up the same as the other two the only thing xbox live is gonna do is **** people off who want mods because of its closed platform. Its so funny I hear the 360 has the same problems as the ps3 version when it first came out all you got was a crappy port and your not going to get a patch for a good 6+ months lol.
                          Yes the PS3 ver did out sell the pc (over 3x)

However the 360 ver>PS3 ver

Comment

Working...
                          X