• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these things true?

UT3 Xbox 360 version:
    - Supports 32 players online?
    - Online is lag free? (!!!!!!!!???????)

If someone could let me know if these were true (or not), that'd be great. I just saw the new issue of Game Informer and I noticed it said how "Online was lag-free" and it supported 32 players online, so I was curious.

ive only heard up to 16 players, but i dont have the 360 version yet (waitin on payday...) so im not absolutely sure...

Comment

No game is completely lag free.

Comment

Originally posted by ParanoiDave View Post
        UT3 Xbox 360 version:
        - Supports 32 players online?
        - Online is lag free? (!!!!!!!!???????)

If someone could let me know if these were true (or not), that'd be great. I just saw the new issue of Game Informer and I noticed it said how "Online was lag-free" and it supported 32 players online, so I was curious.
        Completely untrue, the 360 version is essentially a modified port of the PS3 version, same player count, same lag

Comment

16 player count n no lag. Live is the best place to game.

Comment

If it's connected to the internet and uses UDP protocol, it is not lag-free.

Comment

Originally posted by {dvt}jonahhex View Post
              if it's connected to the internet and uses udp protocol, it is not lag-free.
              The answer.

Comment

64 players is told. Even without downloading maps you could go from one map to another. And lag reduce is also promised.

I don't see one of those tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                  And lag reduce is also promised.
                  They can "promise" all they want. Unless they control all the traffic and routers between you and the server the promise isn't worth squat...I suppose they could keep the promise if they supplied you with a dedicated line between your Xbox and the server.

Comment

Alright cool thanks for the replies, I guess "32 players online" was just a typo on Game Informer's part. As for lag, it's "limited" in a way.

Well, anyway thanks for the replies, sometimes GameInformer can get me confused with typos till the point where I have to ask online.

Comment

The 360 supports 16 players per map and yes, it has got lag.

Comment

Working...
                      X