how i put the maps to play them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how i put the maps to play them?

hi i have downloaded some maps but i really dont know how to play them?
    can anyone help me please because i want to play them and i dont know where i have to add them or how!
    and also about the bots ingame if i want to play team deathmatch can't i put everybot i want in any team i want? (like UT2004) btw first question is more important :P

my documents>my games>unrealtournament3>utgame>published>cookedpc> custommaps>

you have to create published>cookedpc>custommaps it is not there by default. Just copy the files that you download into that folder, there should be three.

This is the file structure for winxp i think it is the same for vista just user>mydocs ...etc

I dont know about the second issue.

Comment

Originally posted by OpTYk View Post

you have to create published>cookedpc>custommaps it is not there by default. Just copy the files that you download into that folder, there should be three.

This is the file structure for winxp i think it is the same for vista just user>mydocs ...etc

oh ok thanks but also i can add bots how to add bots and where i download bots??

Comment

Originally posted by OpTYk View Post

its dont work !

Comment

Make sure that you put them in the 'Published' folder acrhives. Most people have to create them. There will also be an 'UnPublished' folder with the exact same setup. If you put them in the 'UnPublished' folder they won't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
            Make sure that you put them in the 'Published' folder acrhives. Most people have to create them. There will also be an 'UnPublished' folder with the exact same setup. If you put them in the 'UnPublished' folder they won't show up.
            i put them they show up in the game but when i click start game and map load and quit from all UT3 i mean when its loading to the map start its auto exit from the game ? any help or advice?

Comment

Working...
            X