No announcement yet.

is the 360 version worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 360 version is a polished LAMBO, its sweet! Best UT ever !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
      Live = monthly fee, not everyone has their mommy pay for it every year :P.

Threatened? LOL not at all, I just cant see how I can recommend a system with broken hardware to anyone. Any computer can pay for itself when applied to a function, the 360 cannot as it has no higher level functions. I play games but I'm defiantly not to the point that I need to waste money on a TV and a console to enjoy them.
      How can it be monthley and yearly at the same time, besides, it's less then 50 bucks rather cheap. Been playing the same xbox now for three years and still working ust fine. You can also use a monitor to play if you wish, plus it has a HD setting on monitor and tv. Did you just say you dont have a TV?? Well in that case you are probably right in not buying a console.

Comment

Originally posted by blackSunday View Post
        Although I agree mouse aiming is easier, I tend to miss analogue movement.

I also agree with the rent the game first, I have the PS3 and PC versions and I play neither very much. Good fun when I do, but even with custom content the game is a bit limited. I keep checking back periodically for a decent sized bonus pack and a patch. Luckily the community has given us a couple of gems.

It can be hard getting good online games unless you're close to a decent server, definitely rent first if MP is what you're after as the netcode doesn't handle distance very well.

Decent enough game but the SP and MP components are limited in comparison to most other current gen titles. Rent and try yourself.
        My PC runs it at max just fine...but I do miss the feel of a controller, so alien. Oh well, I've heard someone made an update so you CAN incorporate the 360 controller with it, but that's just a "I heard".

Comment

Originally posted by Krugun View Post
          My PC runs it at max just fine...but I do miss the feel of a controller, so alien. Oh well, I've heard someone made an update so you CAN incorporate the 360 controller with it, but that's just a "I heard".
          If you use a controller online, you will get owned by skilled mouse and keyboard users, so you should just get used to them.

Comment

wow, i didnt mean to start a war, i just wanted to know if the game translated well, or if they completely botched it.... but since a war is gonna happen

<grabs the Redeemer>
            <hides>

Comment

Originally posted by Krugun View Post
              Check this out: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618186

How I use my 360 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Pain Train View Post
                I think someone needs to take some Midol...

I would just like to inform you that I took a few seconds from my day to chuckle at your little "rant" and how much of a pardon me for it... imbecile you are.
                fanboy alert!
                thanks for staying on topic btw, as this could've been sent to me in a PM

as for the 360 controller, i have the wireless 360 adapter and if i have a 360 controller turned on it works by default with ut3, no rebinding needed.

Comment

Working...
                X