No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol talk ABOUT getting strait to the point any way vehicles should be able to carry people again like the manta'S in UT2004

o yea forgot this
    Originally posted by recoiledsnake View Post
    27. First person view on hoverboard

It should be possible, too.
    Sometimes the player could see in 1st person view some things better than in 3rd person view.
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLL F\_/KEN NO THEN YOU wont be able to move accurately like landing in specific areas of the map.

Comment

The scavanger's primary fire sucks! That should make more damage! And often the ball dont attack if you aim on some1.

Comment

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
        HELLLLLLLLLLLLL F\_/KEN NO THEN YOU wont be able to move accurately like landing in specific areas of the map.
        Where is the problem if they add it?
        Changing the view with the scroll wheel would be ok.
        No one wants that the 3rd person view shall be replaced with the 1st person view

Greets

Comment

lol talk ABOUT getting strait to the point any way vehicles should be able to carry people again like the manta'S in UT2004
          stupid. the hoverboard was created for just this purpose.

I agree that they should implement the option of having all vehicles' view perspective zoomable from 1st to 3rd person...

Comment

How about an enable for old type dodging for pc platforms? Basically, the default will be the (new)tered version of the dodge system, and with a slight tweak we could enable old style dodging.. That, would rock.

Comment

How do people feel about keeping spider mines? I always felt they were a bit too much.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned changing view via the scroll wheel when in vehicles and turrets.
                because that's something that really needs putting back in the game.

*just thought I'd ask*

Comment

Originally posted by monkey46 View Post
                  How do people feel about keeping spider mines? I always felt they were a bit too much.
                  Why don't we just leave those in the game, tnx.

Comment

Spider mines are annoying in vCTF. Especially when some1 lays them on the flag -.-

Comment

What's annoying is that the mines stick around even aft0r you kill the Nightshade driv0r who put 'em there.

Comment

The possablilty of a first person vew in the scavanger purely for the humor value and after to long in the scavanger in deadly ball of squish mode when getting out an animation for throwiong up.

As sudgested in the Necris Black Legion Social Group.

Comment

LoL first person view in the scavanger

Comment

What do you all think about the decision to keep spider mines?

I personally would like to see them go, or replaced with a non mobile mine that does more damage, like a sticky proximity mine.

Comment

Keep them!
                              But they should less damage. And not 95! Or make them slower! It makes no difference for me what you make with them, but pls make them less dangerous^^

Read my signature^^

Comment

Ok maby i have some point to ad to Patch 1.4";

-minimize window funtion [separate windowed funtions for configur]
                                -more advanced deticated server settings like ingameadmin password and http-remoteadmin password and webserverport.
                                -auto change levels
                                -Better use maplist
                                -weapon stay and force respawn [max connections and spectator]
                                -auto adjust skill bots [configur bots skills and behaviour]
                                -advertise server function
                                -ngworldstats and optimize for lan
                                -gamepassword [some things are maby allready in ini]
                                -deticated and commandline server options and config etc for linux and mac users
                                -video driver choose menu [is maby auto detect now]
                                -separate Lan servers in browser
                                -Favorites server ad funtion [if there is one than an easyer one]
                                -when click or select an server in browser that u can see Rules and Values like IP ,port ,servermode,players etc all that UT3 now not have but UT99 has.

Ok thats all for now, if i made some duplicate ideas that UT3 allready has than forgive me, it cant never hurt to mention them again, i find some more stuff to add i will.

Comment

Working...
                                X