• Show
Clear All

and no demoman

Comment

They gotta have the demoguy, without him there is no unreal tournament 3
      having a new 'demoguy' from the titan pack would be excellent

Comment

Two things I just noticed:
        • Both Goliath treads move in the same direction when turning in place - they should go in opposite directions in that case.
        • When an SPMA shell crashes into an obstacle long before reaching its target it'll explode as expected. However, after a while (!) the shell fragments are spawned at the impact location.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
          ...When an SPMA shell crashes into an obstacle long before reaching its target it'll explode as expected. However, after a while (!) the shell fragments are spawned at the impact location.
          This is because it sets bTearOff = true when it explodes, so it still exists for a while, but it doesn't clear the SpawnChildren timer. I know because I had to debug this same problem in one of my own projectile classes.

Comment

Hi ! First excuse my english please...

I don't know if it has been said but I really like to have an option for the rocket launcher.
            Actually the RL of UT3 has the same functionnality that the UT99 one (except that it can't shoot 8 rockets) : single rocket, straight line, spiral or grenades.
            But quickly throwing grenades in UT3 is very difficult and few people use them. So I would like an option that enable the gameplay of UT99 :

Primary Fire
            Can load up to 3 rockets and fire them in a straight line or a spiral configuration by holding down the alternate fire button while the rockets are being loaded.
            Secondary Fire
            Can load up to 3 rockets as grenades

Comment

Originally posted by Inikity View Post
              Hi ! First excuse my english please...

I don't know if it has been said but I really like to have an option for the rocket launcher.
              Actually the RL of UT3 has the same functionnality that the UT99 one (except that it can't shoot 8 rockets) : single rocket, straight line, spiral or grenades.
              But quickly throwing grenades in UT3 is very difficult and few people use them. So I would like an option that enable the gameplay of UT99 :

Primary Fire
              Can load up to 3 rockets and fire them in a straight line or a spiral configuration by holding down the alternate fire button while the rockets are being loaded.
              Secondary Fire
              Can load up to 3 rockets as grenades
              but then u wont be able to fire time one at a time by holding down prime

Comment

ahh I don't see the use in any of this, the rocket launcher is one of the things that works.

What doesn't mix well is vehicles and low gravity...

Comment

I'd like core health to be showed in the scoreboard. It would be very useful for ladder (clanbase etc.) matches. Endgame screenshot to be precise.

Comment

well I've never seen any game that does that. a separation between kills and other point in non-DM game-types would be good but I think they're including that in patch 2.0/titan pack

Comment

Originally posted by WGH View Post
                      I'd like core health to be showed in the scoreboard. It would be very useful for ladder (clanbase etc.) matches. Endgame screenshot to be precise.
                      There is a mutator that does that.

I thought it was required in CB matches.

Warfarecorehealth is the name.

Comment

Nicknames Security Issue/Ingameissue

Would like to make a oldschool request, atleast me and some other people (old hardcore players) are still sad that you cant have your own "uniqe" nickname ingame, that is, we are still using the log in screen name as player name (and it really doesnt work as intended either all the time). I have stated this before, and will again, not only are there people who wants to use their own nick ingame without having numbers or signs here and there i.e "nameXXX" or "nameYYYYYY", but also, there is a security risk with having your nickname as the login name, especially when there are people who dont use "long enough" passwords etc. As soon as you go online on a server, technically every player knows your login nick, fun? not really, many uses the same nick on several places, many with the same password aswell. Sure the last part about players using the same password everywhere is not a game issue, more a player made issue

And about the "doesnt work as intended", not sure if its a EPIC related issue, or a Gamespy related issue, but since both parts are in the same boat for this game, both side should get together and try to solve it. (And for those who wonders what this is all about, go look for topics with people who cant log in to their already created accounts, or people who can't create a account...)

UT-Players have always been able to alter their ingame nick before... so why not make it possible now?

Comment

Can some1 tell me what Epic means with "Orb used"?!?!?!

Comment

Please hurry up with patches.

I know this has already been said but whatahell.

Making server browsers able to show all server types and not only categorized.
                            Make it more like UT04. (UT04 server browser kicked ***)
                            And add all the other suggestions that would make the game more balanced and fun

Comment

I dont know if it has been mentioned, but...

Is there people (like me) hoping for a camera back on the translocator?
                              Only that would bring me, and a lot of other gamers, back to UT!

Comment

strange that just THAT would bring you back, you sure u wouldn't jsut find another problem if it got fixed? I also miss it but what the hell...

Comment

Working...
                                X