UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jiiihaad View Post
    When someone graps your vechile you could text who is grappling and do she/he have an orb.
    Don't really understand whether it's a question or a demand for the patch ,but you do know you can track your own team's orb by watching it on the minimap. I just look at that to see if I'm towing the orb carrier.

Comment

His idea is not that bad.
      Well, you are in your base with a Manta and can carry one person.
      5 Persons and 1 of them has the Orb.
      How do you know who grapped?
      Can you see this immediately?
      You could watch the map and see that the orb carrier does not fly with you, but this takes time.
      Or is there a special mark on the map which lets you see that the Orb carrier is on you?
      I did not see it, but maybe I did not realize it.

Edit
      When someone is hanging on you, you see a small symbol below your crosshair.
      This symbol could be different for Orb or Flag carrier.
      Then you would immediately see, if it is an Orb carrier or Flag carrier!
      (That's just an idea!)

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
        Don't really understand whether it's a question or a demand for the patch ,but you do know you can track your own team's orb by watching it on the minimap. I just look at that to see if I'm towing the orb carrier.
        Yep, I know all that. Now just a small sign under crosshair shows someone is grappling. I bet some players dont even know what that means. Still player name and org/flag sign would be good.

Comment

simple crosshairs are missing the symbols and other key things
          simple crosshairs DOES NOT show you when you are aiming too low or too high in vehicles, or when you have someone grappled on

Comment

Serious patch request - just release what's already done as quickly as possible, and do it often, like steam does, rather than wait ages from patch to patch.

If the patch causes issues, then re-patch. I think that strategy works better.

Comment

I'd still like to see UT2K4 style bot management, with the drag & drop avatars, easy individual configs, and custom voice pack support...

More realistically, though, it would be nice if the game at least remembered all your (offline) settings, like all previous ones did. Really, is this so difficult to add??

Comment

I think for a patch 4-team DM and Domination should come back

Comment

Not sure if anyone posted this request or not but here it goes.
                  REMOVE "must have account for dedicated server" if same user account used to login to server, server will go "oooo cannot destroy online session" freaking annoying.
                  REMOVE "cannot destroy online session" kill it, erase it from the code and delete the history of its existence.
                  patch 1.3 did not fix that, server still hangs up for no reason.
                  Let me know guys if anyone posted this already, than i will delete this.
                  Please reply with link to where it was posted.

Comment

Any news from patch 1.4? At least plz Epic tell us that u have started working on it thx.I know you probably planned to make it but there is always a big difference between planning,making it and releasing it.

Comment

good point. Its just like CRYSIS game. CRYSIS still has patch 1.2 came out probably half a year ago and still no redirect added.
                      Cant wait for new patch on UT3. Hopefully it will change the game to what it suppose to be "a better UT2004" or "UT2004 with better graphics"

In fact if UT2004 comes out with UT3 graphics, i m so paying 100 bucks for it LOL
                      BIG FAN

Comment

any way we need SOME FREAKEN WATER PHYSICS THE WATER IN UT3 IS DEAD NO MOVEMENT NOTHING WHEN I JUMP IN A LAKE THERE SHOULD BE A FREKEN SPLASH BUT NOTHING NO RIPPLE NO WAVES PURE NOTHINGNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. JUST THERE FOR ITS GOOD LOOKS.

Comment

Yes, I agree.
                          Hmm not sure if this should be changed.
                          It saved my life many times^^
                          (But also the enemies' life...)

But what's strange:
                          You don't survive it if you feign death.
                          That is a little bit illogical.
                          In "real life" it would be the same^^

Greets

Comment

1: an icon that tells you when your using the mic (bring back ut2004 mic style)

2: put the tank precision zoom ability back on from ut2004

3: put back the ability to change theTYPE OF CROSS-HAIRS FOR THE SPECIFIC WPN YOU WANT like in ut2004.

4: i wish they left the hellbender the same but they need to bring back the hellbender' DEADLY REAR SNIPING AA CHARGE CANNON.

Comment

there is a small mutator that covers chat icon called TalkingIcon_v1.0
                              Not sure if voice chat is also effected caz i dotn know how to voice chat in UT3.

But you know what is even more important ?
                              The fact that IF server using different account to start server, it will not be in your favorites any longer.
                              I had server running and i was there playing using same account, because of that server would freeze and log would say:
                              Cannot Destroy Online Session. blah blah blah
                              So in game i created another account and used it for server (It fixed the problem)but the server is no longer in my favorites and the IP and PORT are still same.
                              Also i am unable to delete old server from history or from favorites.

I quiet a few ppl playing there and now my server is gone from there's favorites (THIS IS JUST GAY and gay is NO GOOD)

There is just to much to ask for. More you ask more delay for next patch release.
                              By the way Cannot Destroy online session is still there popping up from time to time for some reasons.

Comment

They need to bring back the Instant action bot-style from UT99 where you customise the skills, names and appearances of each individual bot

Because in UT3 if you let the bots play CTF, no-one EVER wins, let alone scores

Also its fun in DM to see the bots get on rampages

And Last man standing DM should also come back

Comment

Working...
                                X