Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garry I was kidding.

Comment

H3i53nb3rg: I know. But if we can jump like spiderman, we need to be able to wall walk. Otherwise the whole game would be ruined and Chuck Norris would cry for five seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post

StrikerMan: Maybe it's just me, but vibrations in UT3 are kinda lame and some of them don't fit the situation.
        What vibrations? They don't even exist.

I got an XBox 360 Controller for Windows, and UT3, which utilizes xinput, just like in Gears of War PC. Vibration works in Gears, but not in UT3, which is strange. Maybe UT3 supports it... but is bugged making it unable to work for me. IIRC, It may have worked once, but stopped.

An option to Enable/Disable Force Feedback in the UI would be nice, if FF is already supported in UT3. (And make sure it detects FF Properly every time). If not, add support, for us who like to use a controller in certain situations. (For example, I hook my PC up to my HDTV in the Living room. Makes it awkward for KB/Mouse controls, so I use my XBox 360 Controller For Windows. The controls work, but it feels empty without Force Feedback.)

Comment

What do you think about kicking a gunner?
          Sometimes, I drive the Goliath and an enemy Avril comes.
          I see it because the enemy locked me very early.
          However, it is difficult for me to shoot it down and my gunner is sleeping or looking around or whatever.
          I take damage.
          In this situation I would like to enter the 2nd seat, to shoot down the Avril (or even Redeemer) and then switching back to the 1st seat.
          Of course the 1st seat shall be locked while I'm beeing a gunner.

What do you think about this?

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
            What do you think about kicking a gunner?
            Sometimes, I drive the Goliath and an enemy Avril comes.
            I see it because the enemy locked me very early.
            However, it is difficult for me to shoot it down and my gunner is sleeping or looking around or whatever.
            I take damage.
            In this situation I would like to enter the 2nd seat, to shoot down the Avril (or even Redeemer) and then switching back to the 1st seat.
            Of course the 1st seat shall be locked while I'm beeing a gunner.

What do you think about this?

Greets
            I think you should get out of the tank and shoot down that avril, maybe even the person who fired it xD

Comment

keep close to walls, usualy you can make them waste the avril or something, but usualy 2nd seat is great for shooting down missiles.
              sometimes it isn't easy killing the person shootig the avril (play suspence and hitting people on that avril ledge is hard to do, but can usualy get a good position to take advantage of avrils locking to guide the avril into a wall).
              a locking on vehicles would be great, nothing more annoying then getting in hellbender second seat to shoot down some annoying raptor, or kill someone only for someone to hop in and drive off while you are doing it.

Comment

@demoniac:
                Nearly impossible for me and maybe for others.
                1st:
                You have to get out where the Avril comes.
                If it comes from the left side and you leave the tank by the right side, forget it.
                2nd:
                You could lose your tank if your gunner takes the 1st seat and doesn't want to give you the tank back.
                3rd:
                You need the right weapon.
                I always have the Avril when I enter a vehicle.

That means I have to get out quickly, I have to be on the right side with the right weapon and I have to hope that no one will take or hijack my tank.
                Never

@phalanx:
                Example:
                WAR-Islander.
                The guy is on the Redeemer platform and I'm on the right highway right from the core.
                No possibility to hide (I think).

Greets

Comment

If it comes from the left side and you leave the tank by the right side, forget it...
                  In case you didn't already know, you can control which side you exit a vehicle by facing that direction with the mouse. If you have high ping then you might have to wait a fraction of a second after moving the mouse before getting out for it to work reliably.

Comment

Hmm I always thought I have to press the A or D-Key.
                    I will try this with the mouse.
                    Thanks.

Greets

Comment

@demoniac:
                      Nearly impossible for me and maybe for others.
                      1st:
                      If it comes from the left side and you leave the tank by the right side, forget it.
                      2nd:
                      You could lose your tank if your gunner takes the 1st seat and doesn't want to give you the tank back.
                      3rd:
                      You need the right weapon.
                      I always have the Avril when I enter a vehicle.
                      1st:
                      What he said

2nd:
                      You'll also lose your tank if you're just being bombarded without doing nothing.

3rd:
                      Don't blame me for that :P Bind up moar weaponz.

Comment

Hey man, I didn't blame you for anyhing

I'll try this the next time.
                        Maybe it's not that difficult.

Greets

Comment

ROFL 87 pages

Comment

Originally posted by Raijin View Post
                            ROFL 87 pages
                            yeah, 87 pages and still no a new patch. Epic fail for EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil
                              @
                              In case you didn't already know, you can control which side you exit a vehicle by facing that direction with the mouse. If you have high ping then you might have to wait a fraction of a second after moving the mouse before getting out for it to work reliably.
                              Hey that's works perfectly!
                              I really did not know this!
                              (Maybe I made it sometimes by accident and did not really realize it^^)
                              Ok, I learned +1 thing again, thanks

Greets

Comment

When someone graps your vechile you could text who is grappling and do she/he have an orb.

Comment

Working...
                                X