• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gametype

I'd really like to see a new gametype

Comment

Avril's fixed

Originally posted by phalanx View Post
      fix avrils... got to dominating only for my spree to be ended by a 400 damage avril (not udam)
      OH YES THATS one of the biggest problems.

It sucks when you're flying with raptor and your flagcarrier grapples, than a avril comes and you got killed with 1 avril without udamage.

It also sucks when you shooting with an avril and it makes NO damage. Than you have to shoot 3 avrils on a raptor or fury.

Comment

Guys, please don't post or discuss about bugs here.
        I think this thread now should be for requests/wishes.
        Bugs etc. can be posted in bug lists, for example my thread

Greets

Comment

Why?
          It's a wish of me to fix this bug

Comment

But the thread is already big enough.
            85 pages - who the hell should this read?
            Don't let it get bigger and bigger, just my suggestion

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
              But the thread is already big enough.
              85 pages - who the hell should this read?
              Don't let it get bigger and bigger, just my suggestion

Greets
              It probably past the point of , they might not read it all, back 40 pages

*waits for admin to type ,' stopped at 10 actually' *

Comment

If you change your forum preferences, this thread is only 22 pages.

Comment

I have two Requests.

1. Add Force Feedback/Vibration Support + Option to Select it in the UI
                  2. Fix the problem where if you have certain Custom Chars, your character model resets to the Default dude when you play in instant action(But the bots have their proper Models, And your FPS arms are correct, meaning they are using the ones from the character you've selected. But your 3rd person body is wrong) Leaving instant action once and creating a new custom character fixes this, but messes up again on next launch of the game.

Comment

1. Fix for not being able to get off the hoverboard in certain situations. I don't know the exact "rules" for this bug, but when you're close to stuff (walls, vehicles) sometimes you can't get off the hoverboard until you get away. Really annoying.

2. Please fix dodge on the hoverboard. It won't work (not even walldodge after getting rid of the board midair) if you dodged _onto_ the board.

Comment

Multiple Dodge would be nice.

Dodge off one wall, hit the other side, dodge off it, etc.

Comment

Spiderman dodge please.

Comment

8. - You said that this isn't a map request
                          18. - I think that they are quiet on purpose so its hard to hear them.
                          19. - Kill him and you'll be able to see his name (just kidding)
                          24. - Actually those tricks aren't useless. They make you jump further. This is useful for examaple on rails when you want to get to the sniper rifle. The mentioned situation never happened to me.

Ok heres heres my request:

- Make dropped weapons easier to pick up. (hope i'm not the only one who's got problem with this)
                          - Also make it easier to get to a vehicle from the hoverboard.
                          - On minimap make your position more visible. Sometimes i have to switch into zoomed minimap to see where i am.

StrikerMan: Maybe it's just me, but vibrations in UT3 are kinda lame and some of them don't fit the situation.

H3i53nb3rg: And what about wall walking

Comment

@MoonBlood:
                            Well, the volume is still the same after changing it.
                            Not the sites are the issue, but the text!

@Garry:
                            The list is not from the thread creator.
                            I wrote the #8 because the CTF and V-CTF maps are less compared to maps of other modes.

Just saying "More maps, more weapons" etc. is aimless.
                            There has to be an exact argument (which was posted!).

Greets

Comment

Ok, don't really mind just found it kinda funny... i agree that there are only few CTF maps + I don't like most of them. I would expect less VCTF maps.

Comment

everyone plays suspence on VCTF anyway, we do need more maps, but they must not be made to "show off features and interesting triggers etc like some maps seem to be (kargo, tank trigger, islander differant things available, tank crossing presure pads...)

Comment

Working...
                                X