No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

higher fov isn't any (big) advantage at all, any good player constantly looks around himself so a higher fov doesn't matter in skill, it's more like a personal preference.

Comment

IF Epic lets widescreen users use a higher FOV then at least 4:3 monitor owners should have the option to play at that FOV with black bars at the top and bottom of the screen.
      good point. that would be cool

Comment

I want multi gametype servers.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush_theunreal View Post
          I think IF they are going to release a new patch they should fix the lie about the Auto-Taunt problem that they said they fix it, they said we can hear our auto-taunt now but we only hear it after killing every 5 enemies in deathmatch and only in instant action mode. I've tried everything to fix it but i couldn't. *******.
          I couldn't agree with you more & thank you for telling it like it is. All the best to you.

Comment

I want some Editor fixes such as:
            Editor crashes when you double click something.
            Editor crashes when you double click the grid.
            Editor crashes when you try to rebuild your map.
            Editor crashes when you try to save your map.
            Editor crashes when you try to open the map you spent the last month making and you have to start over.
            Editor crashes because you used Kismet.
            Editor crashes because you used BSP.
            Editor crashes because you added a static mesh.
            Editor crashes because you duplicated something.
            Editor crashes because you opened the Editor.
            Editor crashes because you added a blocking volume.
            Editor crashes because you added a addition brush.
            Editor crashes because you added a terrain layer.
            Editor crashes because you have terrain in your map.
            Editor crashes because you looked at the Editor.

I cant tell you how many times I've lost hours of work because we get half baked programs to make maps with. I want the Editor that Epic used for their maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumple View Post
              I want some Editor fixes such as:
              Editor crashes when you double click something.
              Editor crashes when you double click the grid.
              Editor crashes when you try to rebuild your map.
              Editor crashes when you try to save your map.
              Editor crashes when you try to open the map you spent the last month making and you have to start over.
              Editor crashes because you used Kismet.
              Editor crashes because you used BSP.
              Editor crashes because you added a static mesh.
              Editor crashes because you duplicated something.
              Editor crashes because you opened the Editor.
              Editor crashes because you added a blocking volume.
              Editor crashes because you added a addition brush.
              Editor crashes because you added a terrain layer.
              Editor crashes because you have terrain in your map.
              Editor crashes because you looked at the Editor.

I cant tell you how many times I've lost hours of work because we get half baked programs to make maps with. I want the Editor that Epic used for their maps.

Specially fix kismet errors...
              If a sequence is not working properly when rebuilding the map there should be a check of sorts on the kismet before actually rebuilding the map, if a certain kismet sequence is faulty the editor will freeze, lock up or simply say *** you ima crashing.
              that and...

GIVE US THOSE NEW OPTIMIZATIONS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE MADE TO THE WAY LIGHTING IS BUILT!
              CURRENTLY IT TAKES FOREVER... THX!

Comment

server side demo rec- needs crosshairs on first person view, should at least be able to fast forward and rewind. this is very annoying when using server demos which are the only ones that work.

Comment

Offline stats. I want to be able to compare my offline to my online performance!

Comment

Who gives a $#!@ about stats? I'd rather get the broken parts of the game fixed before adding something stupid like offline stats.

Comment

Calm down.
                      Everyone has his priorities and wishes.
                      There is no "must" feature.

BTW:
                      This thread is about requests and wishes.
                      Fixing bugs is another thing.

Sure fixing bugs is more important but as said: Wishes here

Greets

Comment

Will we see 1.4 patch? I think 1.3 patch will be the last but I hope they will release 1.4 as well with less bugs.

Comment

Good enough code to support an anticheat.

Comment

since no ones playing this game on au/nz servers... i'm gonna ditch this game once i finish my 365.25 nights. gonna defect to tf2... i think i have already defected.

thanks EPIC [from the studio that brought u gears of war 2 {that forces people in NZ to play against people in europe}, from the studio that is bringing you the movie gears of war, from the studio that does not support the PC game they make {although Mark Rein said it is easy to support PC games and then deleted his statement when i asked him why no support for UT3} and now we have to buy the expansion].

GG

Comment

I know this is trivial, but it has always bugged me...and the fix should be pretty trivial too:

[shot]http://epic.dvts.org/endgame.jpg[/shot]

When the last kill is made, the match immediately stops and shows the player who got the last kill, as above. Now, there I am having ended the game and there is my dead opponent...how did I kill him when I am turned 90 degrees away from him? Not only does the game stop before it is possible to turn away like that...I didn't try to do it anyway.

When this really annoys me is when I see the "winning" player shown with the R/L pointed at a wall 2" away. Yeah, right. He got the last kill by shooting a rocket load point blank at a wall.

Related to this is the fact that the scene shown in the screenshot only stays up for about 5 seconds before it is replaced by the score screen. In all the previous games -- AND in the UT3 Campaign -- the game ending scene is overlaid by the scores, which can be turned off (and back on) so the map scene can be viewed until the next map loads. We paid for eye-candy only to have it replaced within seconds by the dull gray and red score screen at the end of a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                                I want multi gametype servers.
                                What Kazimira said!!

Another very simple fix: include the gametype choice along w/ the map choice when voting...a la UT2K4.

Comment

Working...
                                X