No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

avril does suck... doesn't matter how many avrils it takes to kill a vehicle if 9/10 it kills you first or can blow up avril rocket with little trouble (bender spam)

yea spectator slots would be nice to know.

also the pure and custom seperation needs a rework.
    this is how it should be
    pure= the game as it should be - any map normal weapons armour powerups etc no differant to if you were playing mutatorless play
    custom= any mutator which changes play in some way (new weapons, instagib, power up removal etc)
    here is how it is
    pure - only epic made mutators (so instagib is pure O.o)
    custom - ANY custom mutator (so anything from a small harmless none game changing mutator like server advertising messages and titan team fix to huge mods)

would make choosing where i play far better as i know instantly whats pure and what isn't.

Comment

put your own music in. like an in-game media player. (wasn't this present in ut2004?)

Comment

And i want aa for dx10 like gow pc

Comment

Fix the definitions of "pure" and "custom" servers

Fix the definitions of "pure" and "custom" servers

The definition of "pure" is way too rigid. The mutators used such as Titan Team fix, GOW_Justice, Double_Dodge, UT3 comp, anti cheat, etc, should be OK in the "pure" definition. Then the UMG, pub, and the euro midway servers would be pure again. Those mutators do not change the game play,

Only the mutators that change game play, instagib, low gravity, different weapons, different rules, etc, should trigger the "custom" definition. Not stuff like adverts and team fixing.

Comment

yea i said that one... are the pure servers stats updating i have played 3 maps on 2 pure servers and nothing has changed

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
              ...The definition of "pure" is way too rigid...
              UT2004 had a whitelist of mutators that would be disregarded for the purpose of determining "pure". UT3 should go back to doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                UT2004 had a whitelist of mutators that would be disregarded for the purpose of determining "pure". UT3 should go back to doing that.
                Yes, I agree. I also think this is a very critical thing issue now that we are between patches. I think this needs to happen before the next patch. I would think GameSpy should be able to just start doing this once EPIC told them to..

They should just have the servers with minor mutators count as both pure and custom as far as the stats goes. That would make everyone happy. The custom or pure tag would no longer scare players away from joining a particular server..

This would help unite the community over time as those custom stats would start increasing for those who previously only played pure and ditto for the pure stats of those who only played custom.

Comment

you are so true about that
                  but i lost my hope in epic and gamespy multiplay did something titan teamfix helps
                  maybe there can at at the reporter that stat is not working or not good but thast scared the pll away

Comment

fix -VOIP-

Comment

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
                      fix -VOIP-
                      i hope ther fix it but ventrilo work fine too or teamspeak

Comment

@voxmagna2:
                        What exactly does not work with it?
                        I could include it in my bug list.

P.S. I will try to update this thread as well the next days^^

Greets

Comment

YES voip never worked for me either. only worked for 1 person that I met once. 1! that's it!

Comment

Will Epic release a 1.4 update or not? It doesn't seem there is much noise around it...

Comment

install utcom3v3RC1 on your server and some problems are fixed...

www.utcomp.org

e.g. votekick, vote ingame when u are alone (no waiting time), autodem and autoscreenshoot (demo works good because utcomp fixes some demo problems), u can change crosshairs, skins, u can do brightskins, u can do hitsounds, u can change u name and so on...

Comment

How about improving the AI. These bots are worthless. Was playing campaign and my guys would grab the orb and not even do anything with it. I started shooting them just out of frustration. And the story is ridiculous. If you have to rely on stupid bots on your team to win a game then forget it.

Comment

Working...
                                X