No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loses forced anti-aliasing setting with my 8800 series Nvidia card during or at beginning of some maps. Regains setting after restart of game. Using 180.48 driver and Windows XP.

Comment

Vote for
      12. Saving of Instant Action settings
      I think we should count votes also to detect priority issues

Comment

my requests:
        better avril (hardly kills vehicles with lack of ammo and the fact avrils can be shot down)

yea right you just suck then live with it ut all ways had ways to prevent or defend against incoming avil rockets each vehicale has it's unique way off survival
        because yall should know me to be a B][TCH when in a tank

Comment

o yea BRING BACK THA AUTO TURRENTs THAT WILL LIGHT YOUR AsSS UP IN SECONDS

Comment

give us some kind of vehicle lock (teamates only) so people cant just hop into a vehicle while you are repairing... THS GUY MUSt be high when he typed this sh][t

kill that B/-\STARED I GET 40% OFF MY KILLS FROM HI JACKS

Comment

voxmagna plz avoid multiple posts you can edit your messages with "edit" button

Comment

request for Exit or back on Fav Servers

Here is request for patch 104 for UT3 PC version that is not on list that I can see

here you go

Please add an BACK Button or Exit Button when I check favorite servers and I see that Now one is playing or zero players on my favorites I am locked in and must choose to playing something I wish I could navigate back so I could exit out of game but instead I have to keep hitting Ctrl Alt Delete and just close down UT3

just to recap in patch 103 once you click to choose check Fav Severs you cannot ever back out in patch 103 you are forced to choose and play and I dont like playing with Bots I do prefer real players

mikron

also I like what some one else said

better avril (hardly kills vehicles with lack of ammo and the fact avrils can be shot down)
                the avril sucks and cant kill anything big

Comment

Originally posted by mikron View Post
                  the avril sucks and cant kill anything big
                  The avril is just as good as it needs to be, except for the no-regs and twi-regs. Any more damage would be greatly overpowering it. A Nemesis is 3 avrils (or 2 with the twi-reg, or +Inf with the no-reg), a Goli is 4 avrils (or 2 twi, +Inf no). That is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mikron View Post
                    Please add an BACK Button or Exit Button when I check favorite servers and I see that Now one is playing or zero players on my favorites I am locked in and must choose to playing something I wish I could navigate back so I could exit out of game but instead I have to keep hitting Ctrl Alt Delete and just close down UT3
                    Err at the top of the page you see several tabs so if you go into your favourites and no one is playing you can switch tabs or simply press ESC.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
                      Err at the top of the page you see several tabs so if you go into your favourites and no one is playing you can switch tabs or simply press ESC.
                      ESC doesn't work, you have to change tabs. I think there are other places where ESC doesn't close the current menu too, although it should because that's standard GUI behaviour.

Comment

I know theres no back button but I didn't realized ESC didn't work there since I usualy use the tabs.

Comment

They still need to get rid of the FOV limit. 100 is simply not enough.

Comment

FOV limit?

Comment

Originally posted by tqz View Post
                              They still need to get rid of the FOV limit. 100 is simply not enough.
                              For widescreen monitors (16/10) Fov value should be equal to 108:
                              1.6 (16/10)*90(default Fov for 4:3 aspect monitors)/(4/3)=1.6*90/1.33=108
                              So yes 100 Fov is not enough for widescreens monitors.

Add # of spectators slots available info in server browser

Comment

I like 110 on my 5:4 screen. Feels perfect in UT1.
                                1.6*110/(5/4) = 140

So 140 would be a reasonable limit. In UT1 the limit is actually even higher than that and I don't see why it couldn't be in UT3. As far as I know, Epic has never given us a reason for this ridiculous limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X