No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh. That explains why most of the posts seemed PC related... Thanks for pointing it out and not flaming me!

Hosting multiple gametypes/maps still applies though, surely?

Comment

Will hellbender's skymine stats ever be fixed? It uses field that was intentional for stationary shock turret (not placed in stock maps), and it's still named "Shock Turret" in in-game statistics.

Comment

V1.4 Wine Compatibility

Make UT3 playable under Wine.

-- Peter

Comment

DX mode -- more eye candies and built-in AA support.

Comment

Any hints as to whether or not there will be a 1.4 patch? I really hope I can eventually shut the bots up from taunting me! :P

Comment

They announced a major update (maybe addon/expansion pack).
              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627936

So I'm very sure that game changes will come

Greets

Comment

thanks Nightmare85 - *fingers crossed*

Comment

I don't want game changes, I want game fixes.

If you change the rims on a car with flat tires, it's still got flat tires.

I just want the game to be, not riddled with serious bugs.

Comment

The tank shell's range is too short. It should travel for at least another half a second - preferably a full second further.

Comment

no ttank should have bigger attack range i mean like the radius is too small compared to ut2004

Comment

plz add an option to choose a prefered team. And plz give us team randomization in botgames. I don't want to play Ronin against a custom team, just because im a ronin player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
                          plz add an option to choose a prefered team...
                          It is possible to do that by editing UTGame.ini, setting the value of team in the [DefaultPlayer] section (0 is red, 1 is blue, 255 is no preference, which is effectively the same as choosing red).

Comment

If Epic wants to identify those ennoying crashes that occur with big servers (32+):
                            Gameserver "Epic Midway VCTF #2" just crashed (today,4h40 GMT pm), server was full (32/32) - map: VCTF-Necropolis. Crashed at the end of the round (when winning team just captured last flag 3/3/when the guy holding enemy flag just touched his team flag)
                            Epic plz check gameserver logs so you can identify bug and fix for next patch.

I ever told of this bug b4 (http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...5#post25577165 / 10/15/2008:

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
                            Multiplay/Midway VCTF Server #4 just crashed (6h00 GMT p.m.) at map VCTF-Suspense when round ended (just when remaining time reached 0:00), server was full (32 players). So i guess there is some an important issue to fix with servers (specially big servers). Maybe you should look into the logs of this server so you can find which issue it is and try to fix it for next patch.
                            Also here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...1#post25487491 8/16/2008
                            Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
                            Epic Midway VCTF #3 gameserver just crashed while switching of map (current map was VCTF-SUspense,server was full-32 players). Would be nice if you check logs in order to see why big servers crash.

Comment

Redeemer needs to blow up all players standing next to the explosion up to its kill radius. Make it work like in UT2004. I lost count how many lost kills I had using that near-useless weapon hitting a wall next to them. I wonder if it even knocks them down. Lately I've had to make sure to aim at the floor and take everyone out with me, but that just makes me a suicide bomber!

Comment

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
                                no ttank should have bigger attack range i mean like the radius is too small compared to ut2004
                                It just requires more accuracy- it's just as lethal at range, though the turret rotation speed could do with being just slightly faster, so the- "get behind the turret",circling manta pilot has to work a little harder for his kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X