X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you get my PM?

Greets

Comment

There are several issues that I think really need fixing.

Frst of all the speed the game runs at. It seems that even the recomended 2,4Gh processor doesn't cut it. I have an Athlon X2 @2,6 and a GF8800 GT and I get regular framerate drops in some spots on some maps, detail and resoltion settings seem to have nothing to do with it. The odd thing is, that when I play WAR maps, which are really large and have a lot of complicated objects, everything rus smooth, but for examlpe on Deck I get regular FPS drops in certain places and it's really a pain, since in order to play succesfully against live opponents you need to have this solid 60FPS.

Another thing are the teleports, whenever you look at them the game get choppy, the FPS counter says 62, but it looks like it was 20.

Customizale croshairs are also a burning issue, you really need a simple dot sight for instagib.

The whole menu thing also needs to be fixed, it's completely useles, not to mention the post-game section with chat and voting which is a complete failure.

Something about the net code is also wrong I think. I get a 60 ping on most servers, but a great deal of them still has enormous lag.

Comment

WE went over this allready read the post

Comment

I want NEW VCTF MAPS, and A RAPTOR WIT A BOOST!!

i think ill make my own vctf map its gonna be the syht, everyone will love it.

Comment

I want NEW VCTF MAPS, and A RAPTOR WIT A BOOST!!

i think ill make my own vctf map its gonna be the syht, everyone will love it.

Comment

If you dodge onto the hoverboard, you can't dodge while on it. If you just get on while standing/jumping/falling, you can dodge while on it.

This ain't a big problem, but it also feels like 1 line of code to fix ;P

Comment

Zoom in vehicles and person when game ended.
                F5 to refresh servers.
                Press escape so that you are back at your game screen and not the vote or other screen.
                When I want to play against bots and I choose some let me see pictures of the bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                  fix the scorpion self destruct impact radius. It is WAY to big....
                  I totally agree with it!

Comment

are u sh][ting ME year right u just suck then

Originally Posted by Sanch3z View Post
                    fix the scorpion self destruct impact radius. It is WAY to big....

no it perfect the scorpion should not only detonate on impact but on timed nears target like if eject late in the nos time period i expect it to keep going for a extended time till self destruct like the way it does now SO IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT IS

Comment

Hiya, I've read lots of pages over the last few days and haven't seen my reqs..

1. When navigating to a server whilst the network is finding them, the highlighted server you select always moves if another server has refreshed in the list, this even happens in the FAVS list and whether I double click to get on a server or press enter, I sometimes endup on a server I didnt want to go on because the server highlighter moved when it should be stuck.

2. When connected to a server it would be nice to be able to refresh or connect to another server without disconnecting from the current server (UT'99)

3. Display player names or ID's, If your friends are playing it would be nice to know (UT'99)

4. A main menu button, back button or activated ESC button from the FAVS window to go back, you have to go to the main server window atm to go back.

5. Better team balancing

Some points already mentioned im sure, just my ideas..

Comment

-------YOU DEMO GUYS THAT HAVE WELL THE DEMO PLEASE DONT POST ANY ERRORS PROBLEMS OR OTHER DEMO RELATED ISSUES THANKS---------- ----------------- well back on topic there should me a cicada o every map since almost every 1 sucks at using it

Comment

Hi,
                          I just want to say that I've created an extra "UT3 bug list (pc version)"-thread which contains many bugs of this thread.
                          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627215

If you know any other bugs, then please post it there.
                          Thanks

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                            Hi,
                            I just want to say that I've created an extra "UT3 bug list (pc version)"-thread which contains many bugs of this thread.
                            http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627215

If you know any other bugs, then please post it there.
                            Thanks

Greets
                            Since the moderators lock down other threads dealing with bug fix/feature requests and point to this thread, wouldn't it be wiser to move your stuff here?

Comment

-Exclude the "play" announcement from the "Minimal" Announcements.
                              -Option to turn off dynamic music system.
                              -Ability to play as player models that only show up as bots (like the one in my avatar a.k.a. Kansei)
                              -Preview shots for the bonus maps.

Sorry if any of these have already been said before.

Comment

Hey guys,
                                An updated 1st post of this thread could be released within the next hours
                                I (or the thread creator) will mention it when it's done.

Greets

Comment

Working...
                                X