No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks and this will prevent me frommmm oyea redownloading maps off server after not playing on them 4 a while because i hate having to look for every map on goole and manually install every one thats new

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
      open Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\UTEngine.ini
      Find this line:
      Code:
      StaleCacheDays=30
      Change "30" value to any other number which means how long (in days) files in cache are kept so changing it to 365 (1year) should be fine.
      o yea can u tell WTH line or section is that on thats a lot of shiit to look through to find StaleCacheDays=30

Comment

never mind found it under [Core.System]

Comment

thanks all SIGH UP ON http://GSC.COM to get rank an shiit like a PC version of bungie.net

Comment

I hope this is not the end of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
              I hope this is not the end of this thread
              It won't and event if it were theres plenty of feedback here to get a patch going on.

Thats the purpose of this thread.

[EDIT]: Lets just stick to the topic.

Comment

disable tricks when you grapple a vehicle!

Comment

fix the scorpion self destruct impact radius. It is WAY to big....

Comment

Nooo - don't ruin the scorp's fun.

Comment

it's can be lowered a bit, i kill now enemy vehicles without even hitting them with the explode :S

Comment

Choose "Preferred Team"
                        Add different HUD colours

Comment

the self destruct radius is ok. what should be improved is the explosion effect. the explosion effect should match the power of the actual explosion.

bigger scorpion self destruct explosion, same with the shaped charge. it's just a small blurry red cloud but it's as powerful as a redeemer!

Comment

1- an option for disabling team mates names.
                            2- an option for disabling spree messages (killing spree/.../massacre)

Comment

1- First person view on hoverboard.
                              2- Window-base options with mouse (add friends, send message, etc.) with right clic while in game in the "chat" tab.
                              3- By all mean, in WAR, the possibility to set your spawn point rather than you orders or waiting for the map to come up.
                              4- In the Scrore menu, showing ping and time on the server, always.
                              5- Reply option in "messages" tab.
                              6- While in game, browse the Server list
                              7- Why can't I login with numerical in first character??
                              8- Password retention: when entrering the same locked server, why do I have to retype it again & again.
                              9- In "chat" tab, only chats message. I can anyone follow a converstion when you have constant non-chat message.

in short: Load up 2k4 and take every thing from that UI and implement it into 2k7 (oups lapse)...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by {T5K}5thSymphony View Post
                                3- By all mean, in WAR, the possibility to set your spawn point rather than you orders or waiting for the map to come up.
                                4- In the Scrore menu, showing ping and time on the server, always.
                                6- While in game, browse the Server list
                                yeah, what he said!!

Comment

Working...
                                X