No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they add in support for widescreen monitors. Kinda sucks playing at a lower resolution XP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamitoru View Post
      I hope they add in support for widescreen monitors. Kinda sucks playing at a lower resolution XP.
      ? Widescreen is supported, I am playing at 1920x1200, which is selectable from the drop down menu.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
        Please remove the horrid "GONG" sound when connecting to a server, the "BLIP" sounds when scrolling down the server list, and the "SPLASH" sounds made whenever I go to a different menu. Or at least have an option to disable them. I hate them soooooo much. :c

Also, why aren't we allowed to take screen shots of the UI anymore? At the end of the game, it gives you 5 seconds to take a screen shot of the score board, if you miss it, you can't take a screen shot of the UI'd score board, that makes no sense at all. Why remove the ability to take screen shots of that? :/

Another thing is that if you press f1 down for a seconds or two when you're in the UI scoreboard, it will freeze up the game for a few seconds and you get a loud "BLLLAAAARB" sound because the sounds will repeat like a flash game made in 2002.
        My name is Al and I support this post.

Comment

Please remove the horrid "GONG" sound when connecting to a server, the "BLIP" sounds when scrolling down the server list, and the "SPLASH" sounds made whenever I go to a different menu. Or at least have an option to disable them. I hate them soooooo much. :c

Also, why aren't we allowed to take screen shots of the UI anymore? At the end of the game, it gives you 5 seconds to take a screen shot of the score board, if you miss it, you can't take a screen shot of the UI'd score board, that makes no sense at all. Why remove the ability to take screen shots of that? :/

Another thing is that if you press f1 down for a seconds or two when you're in the UI scoreboard, it will freeze up the game for a few seconds and you get a loud "BLLLAAAARB" sound because the sounds will repeat like a flash game made in 2002.
          I am toniglandyl and I approve of this post

Comment

My name is SlayerDragon and I approve this message.

Comment

Originally posted by SlayerDragon View Post
              My name is SlayerDragon and I approve this message.
              BUWAHAHAHA, good stuff!

Comment

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not but it NEEDS FIXING. Please make it so that bots CAN'T SEE YOU when you have the INVISIBLE ARTIFACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                  Don't know if it's been mentioned or not but it NEEDS FIXING. Please make it so that bots CAN'T SEE YOU when you have the INVISIBLE ARTIFACT.
                  All human players who play at world detail above 1 or at least distortions enabled can see you, and the bots are there to mimic human players, no? I'd say maybe decrease their hit ratio with hitscan weapons or something.

Comment

I don't know if this has been added but:-

For the love of God, please please release a map pack - specifically a WAR one would be very good

OR

get a selection of user made maps and place them on the Epic Servers

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                      OR

get a selection of user made maps and place them on the Epic Servers
                      This has been mentioned, and they said they wouldn't because they want their servers to be a place where new players can get right into the action without missing files or having to download stuff they shouldn't have to know anything about the first time they start the game.

However, a bunch of new maps with the next patch would kinda solve the problem cuz I guess new players still want to be at the latest patch.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                        All human players who play at world detail above 1 or at least distortions enabled can see you, and the bots are there to mimic human players, no? I'd say maybe decrease their hit ratio with hitscan weapons or something.
                        Yes, the humans can see you, but not very well. The bots act as if you were perfectly visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post

You die and your team has Prime node and Tank node. You want to spawn at prime node but you end up spawning at Tank node leaving you primary node vulnerable to attack.

Spawning SHOULD BE FIXED ASAP.
                          Isn't what pressing F2 does when you are dead, or am I missing something here?

Comment

It would be really nice if crashes that present in the game since 1.2 are FINALLY fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              Isn't what pressing F2 does when you are dead, or am I missing something here?
                              Yes my friend what we are getting at is the delay to get the screen to choose the spawning point and other features like 2k4 that need to be added.

Our main concern is not the in game spawning but the starting spawn in multiple starting point maps. This is the main issue, the other are not.

Comment

1. Trophy support.
                                2. Custom Soundtracks
                                3. Screenshot functionality
                                4. More maps, characters
                                5. More modes. ASSAULT please!!!!
                                6. Better, smoother graphics?
                                7. Old UT2004 maps made into UT3.
                                8. PS3-PC online play.
                                9. Less jaggies.

^ Would be great.

Comment