Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxDeadlyxX View Post
    +1 for Fix for the OpenAL X-Fi XRAM crash
    I'm on board with this fix... it would be nice to play the game I bought for more than 10 minutes.

Comment

I SHALL REPEAT: bring back the old charge and shot (sniper turent) on the hellbender and one new thing an AIRCRAFT CARRIER --A VEHICLE OR AIR SHIP THAT CAN TRANSPORT PLAYERS AND VEHICALES In THE CARGO BAY OF IT-- that u can drive that will make the game perfect-- or go under water-- ?????????????and (YES an AND)

------------------------------------N-O-T-I-C-E-----------------------------------

u NOTICED UT3 water has no movement effects or splashes(AKA RIPPLES) i jump in to a lake theres a F.N. SPLASH game makers .????????? DAMIT ---- I LOVE THE GAME BUT COME ON STEP YOUR GAME UP THIS SHOULD BLOW HALO TO HELL- -------------------

---WAT DE RASSS U GIES THINKING U MUST HAVE SOMTHING WRONG IN DE HEAD---

Comment

OpenAL X-Fi XRAM crash
        Originally posted by WanderlustX2 View Post
        I'm on board with this fix... it would be nice to play the game I bought for more than 10 minutes.
        Just deactivate the OpenAL in the sound options and UT3 will not longer crash.
        But, and I have the same problem with my XFi, I also would like to see this fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
          [...]
          Spawning SHOULD BE FIXED ASAP.
          I agree with this, though I don't think it's as critical as you do. However, it is possible to spawn where ever you want. You just have to wait a few seconds after you die. Don't click to respawn. Just wait like 5-10 seconds and you'll be presented with the overview map that will let you pick a node to spawn at. It would be nice if there was a way to explicitly set something like, 'spawn at base everytime' or 'always spawn near tank, if available' though.

A really, really nice feature would be if the game allowed us to set a series of priorities regarding spawning. Sort of like the Gambit system in Final Fantasy XII.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
            ...A really, really nice feature would be if the game allowed us to set a series of priorities regarding spawning. Sort of like the Gambit system in Final Fantasy XII.
            Changing your orders affects where you spawn. I think you're also supposed to be able to set a default node to spawn at somehow, but I've never got that to work.

The system is really bad though. I always spawn at the worst node, then I have to run around trying to remember where the damned teleporter is to get to the node I wanted to be at in the first place. Waiting for the map to come up is too slow. Bringing the map up manually is better, but half the time doing that causes you to spawn automatically for some reason.

Comment

new game type- assault or bombing run.
              incorporate make something unreal maps with patch.
              fix not being able to click to spawn at the beggining of the second match u play online

thats about it except for a few small errors but please bring in a new game type it would be loads of fun for everyone. i know u can download the mods but u can't search if anyone is playing it so epic needs to bring it in so we can search it.

Comment

Before requesting a 1.4 patch, request the 1.3 one for linux >.>
                the beta one can't be tested with custom maps on public servers ...

Comment

Plz fix the randomly disappearing sound after a vehicle explosion.

Also server side optimizations to use more than 1 CPU core and if possible try to do something about 32+ player laggings. Basicly there's nearly no server with 32 players in warfare where ping is low.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                    I will be making a modded scorpion removing auto aim. I may change what the scorpion fires altogether. It will also have reduced self destruct impact radius.
                    You're my hero

Comment

Originally posted by bece View Post
                      I want important announcements to be played immediately without beeing queued.
                      Yes, I am sick of hearing "double kill" 5 minutes later after a "road rage"

Comment

I'm reposting this from the BomingRun beta thread. These are two UT3 issues that were causing trouble with the BR mutator but they are UT3 issues that need to be addressed.

"Sometimes when map changes the local player computer PlayerController is still RoundEnded when it should be PlayerWaiting. This causes player not be be able to ready up if bPlayersMustBeReady is true. Unsure how to duplicate the issue as sometimes it's regular and other times it's random."

"At bottom of UTInventoryManager.ClientWeaponSet does not set weapon to Inactive state if bNeverSwitchOnPickup is true. This can cause the Zoom in sniper rifles to not work. This seems to be triggered when a game type adds a weapon to a players defaut loadout by calling GiveTo instead of AddInventory."

Comment

If you bullseye a node and kill a player, there's no need to say bullseye twice.

The rare announcements - rocket scientist, big game hunter should get priority over doublekill and common announcements.

And the avril not always causing damage when it hits the manta nose cone bug needs fixing.

Comment

Shock primary needs more oomph! - 2k4 style

Lack of player/vehicle knockback when hit by shock primary - patches seem to have made the manta a bit more vulnerable to this(at least at slow speed), though the 2k4 version of this physics effect is far better and more substantive, including the more dramatic( + rewarding) rocking of ground vehicles and knocking off course of raptor alike . As for hitting players on foot, using the shock primary feels very unrewarding in UT3 ,almost as if an opponent hardly notices being hit, it needs tweaking in 1.4 for a lot more push back pls.

Comment

I like to see PS3 vs PC added so there would be more players in the servers

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
                                Lack of player/vehicle knockback when hit by shock primary - patches seem to have made the manta a bit more vulnerable to this(at least at slow speed), though the 2k4 version of this physics effect is far better and more substantive, including the more dramatic( + rewarding) rocking of ground vehicles and knocking off course of raptor alike . As for hitting players on foot, using the shock primary feels very unrewarding in UT3 ,almost as if an opponent hardly notices being hit, it needs tweaking in 1.4 for a lot more push back pls.
                                I agree but not just Shock Rifle also some weapons deserve a better hit effect over players, sometimes it seems some weapons aren't doing damage bc the player being hit barely has impact effects. (not visual effects but physic effects)

Also I'd like to see a configuration setting for reversing the Axis of the Thumbsticks, some PC Gamepads aren't properly detected and get the up\down to be left\right or up\down and left\right completely reversed eg: left turns right instead.

I belive this is something possible thus removing the need for people to mess around with the ini settings, it would be very intuitive and helpfull for people who feel more confortable playing FPS games with Gamepads.

Also I think PC and PS3 crossplatform is a good possibily and should be taken seriously into account.
                                (Even if at a first stage only stock maps are supported due to the 512mb limitation of the console.)

If possible a feature update and get a proper UI setup to run splitscreen on PC so people stop messing with ini settings and get a real extra feature for the game.
                                Not everybody has 2 PC's or can run a LAN setup, this would be highly intuitive and expand the game itself.
                                (Even if Splitscreen only supports offline play like instant action and campaign)

Comment

Working...
                                X