No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I concur - please add support for scrolling without clicking.

Originally posted by TheVoid34 View Post
    +1

Also, can you make it so when you go to the maps tab, you don't have to click on a map before your scroll wheel will work? Feels ancient. What the hell else would I be scrolling?
    +1 =-> agreed I would love to have the scrolling work right off the bat.

Cheers,

Lexx000

Comment

when a vehicle spawns and when a person is blocking it the person #@$@)((!# just like in ut2004

Comment

Ranking Decay. Highly needed.

Ranking Decay for all ut3 players is highly needed. Specially the guys who do not finishes matches. Ranking decay for players who quit in mid-game because they are getting beat up in server. Inactive players who have high ranking need to lose rank for being inactive. Some type of Ranking loses for sore losers and inactive players is definitly needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
          Ranking Decay for all ut3 players is highly needed. Specially the guys who do not finishes matches. Ranking decay for players who quit in mid-game because they are getting beat up in server. Inactive players who have high ranking need to lose rank for being inactive. Some type of Ranking loses for sore losers and inactive players is definitly needed.
          Bah, let the console players care about stats, and just play the game for fun if you're on PC

Comment

Originally posted by recoiledsnake View Post
            Ability to go into spectate mode while playing without disconnecting and rejoining. (like in UT2k4).
            for me :F10 becomeactive

Comment

Originally posted by Oukill@ View Post
              for me :F10 becomeactive
              Wrong way around. You can go from spectating to playing like that, but we need a way to go from playing to spectating.

Comment

Make `setbind` synchronized with the online profile, because as of now It's absolutely useless

Comment

Man, oh man, 51 pages, i didnt read all of them.
                  This is my issue, please forgive if anyone has posted it already:

-Fix the hurricane jump with manta.

Yesterday i was playing on a server and a player was able to make a kind o hurricane jump with the manta. The manta begins to jump describing circles around itself on the air and go up again and again.
                  I dont know how to reproduce it.
                  With this exploit the manta can jump up, again again and again on the same piece of air, like doing a double jump with the character, but instead of double, multiple times, and with the vehicle, so it can climb practically as up as a raptor.

Also, the player who did it, was able to carry a flag on the manta, i dont know if is related or if is a separated issue.

Comment

I apologize if i say something that already has been said(thread is huuuge)
                    but:
                    1. First priority, fix bots! In the map HEAT RAY,(and others) they tend to jump like bunnies and stuck on corners(this is still issue). Also make sure they double strafe more often like in ut99.(i dont see why is the problem to make bots at least good as ut99's)

2. Fix that Stinger gun arm disapearing alredy! It hasn been fixed since game's initial launch.

3. Make a nice tick option"always use these settings" in mutators section to stay my mutator configurations(i cant add all over again all the time(especially when there is a big ammount of them)

4. We need ut99 style menu! If you think pc users are fine with consoloid style,....well..you re wroooong!
                    I think we should make a petition for redesign of UT3 menu...

5. For the love of God, why framerate on every rig drops like melting cheese on warfare when you destroy veichles(explosion)???

6. Why you made soo bloom,blur,HDR oversaturated maps??? You want to kill our eyes??
                    (hovewer there is a mod called "BLOSOM" which is great and i suggest everyne to check it out. Its an Eye savior

7. Improve the stinger gun sound, it is too shalow, and high-pitched(remember the ut99 minigun?) Also goes for the new enforcer(generaly that is the only weapon in UT3 which looks like,,,um looks not so good compared to ut99 enforcer. I just dont feel the power when i shoot,its lame.

I didnt wanted to be harsh on the developers(like they care, i bet they are not even reading what we are posting, maybe 20 percent of it) but UT3 like this needs a very little polishing to become better than ut99.
                    Hope i havent bored you all

Comment

Openal

Please fix the OPENAL crash on SB X-Fi cards with x-ram.

Comment

I would like to see dodge jump return. I also would like the player not feel like its stuck to the ground. Your best unreal game was ut2004 game play was flawless. UT3 seems to fail in that department everything is so up close just feels like spam game now for noobs. More people play ut99 and ut2004 than this new version cause there is more of a learning curve which made it fun.

Comment

Friend system, please make it more functional!
                          Oh and please make the image previews for the bonus pack maps actually visible. I know it's not a big deal but come on, how hard can that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkonxy
                            Yeah they need a patch 4 so they can fix this garbage heck the admin of my server is frustrated with this fix this epic, UT is your own flesh and blood dont let this game die all you care about is money now you greedy aholes
                            Yeah, money is quite a low priority O WAIT.

Twit.

---

As for my request, making custom factions appear in the match settings. I enjoy this game, and it would be even better if I could blow up orks.

Comment

another one for fixing OpenAL crash with the sb xfi w/ x-ram!

Comment

the F3 option for ut2k4 would be nice in ut3

Comment

Working...
                                X