No announcement yet.

UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u survive on 1g DDR2 it sucks compared to DDR atleast u got support from the 8600 i have the same card but its the 8600 gts i think.... what ever its the last moddel before the 8800. have u ever got a problem like the grphcard F.N up. the screan gets randomly distorted and pixelated to a poin u cant see F. N **** like on suspence there's big purple man holes all over the place and the tank barell smoke looks like small cubes.

Comment

since patch 1.3 ive had an issue where if i replay the same map, ut3 just locks up and it can take 2-5 mins to reload the map for the next round. Only mod installed on my ut3 atm is UT3dom version 1.6. Would also like to see better vista 64 compatability, every time i cook a map on new vista 64 desktop, it cooks the map ok but then the cooking status window crashes, when i try to close it, post cook. "UT3 is not responding" is the message i get. This is not a gamekilling bug, it does cook the map successfully first, but it is a tad annoying. I have yet to try a cook yet with v1.3 on my XP 32bit notebook so dunno if this issue is isolated to vista or 64 bit OS sorry

Comment

OPEN AL crash, please fix if possible!

Comment

Please fix the OpenAL crash.

Comment

-full demo support
            -- client demo recording
            -- UTV
            -- When playing a demo, show the crosshair.. in the two modes (behindview 0 and behindview 1)

- fixed scoreboard
            -- add pl (packet loss)
            -- add team pings

-- Add more capabilities to mapvote.. for example, ability to change between gametypes, we are playing CTF but now we want to play som DM.

Comment

Pipedswitchweapon like in UT99 or 2k4
              Weaponthrow (the argument of unlimited ammo does not count because you can always go to a locker in warfare and "refill", and that equals throwing away all weapons; so why not in CTF?)
              Ability to reach server-browser from ingame without leaving the current match.

Comment

[Bug-Characters rendering]: Some characters are not rendered properly:

screenshot below-Extented ASCII?: 128->175:
                128 To 175 Chars

screenshot below-Extented ASCII?: 224->253:
                224 To 253 Chars

Characters are correctly rendered when typing message in game (T key) but then some are not correctly rendered when message is sent.

Note:
                i'm running Vista (french) + got UT3 patched to 1.3 french but changed to English (UTEngine.ini->INT language) but same problem when using default language (FRA)
                there are other characters not correctly rendered outside the range 128>175 (screenshot example)

Comment

i want too see enemy names when playing game

Comment

Improving Performance of "UT3 make"... it takes a long time to load and then 1 secondto compile1 it's annoying expecially when you find nasty errors like missing ';'... Maybe a old return to UCC.exe would be great.

Comment

another thing... translating "Arms" correctly beacause in italian it it "Braccia", not "Armi" (which means weapons)

Comment

I wan't the "<>|-key" (thats located between Lshift and z) to be bindable on a PC105 keyboard.
                        I wan't to be able to throw my weapon.
                        I want important announcements to be played immediately without beeing queued.

Comment

If a vehichle driver looses connection or leaves the game - e.g. if a bot is driving a tank, and a new player joins, the vehichle should either
                          -be destroyed
                          -Be locked so that only the departing teammate's players can get in. In tank crossing, for example, a tank driver's PC crashing could wrech a whole round for all players.

Comment

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
                            In tank crossing, for example, a tank driver's PC crashing could wrech a whole round for all players.
                            I saw that happen a few weeks ago. It was pretty annoying.

Comment

I think the game could be a bit more colorful with DoF. The colors are so washed out.
                              I played the game once with digital color adjustment set to 100% in the NVidia control panel and it was a very sweet view with all the intensive colors.
                              Some maps are a bit to color intensive with this settings, so I can't keep it at 100% all the time.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to see 1 fix and 1 feature added.

1. Please let's get a more stable OpenAL driver out so I can enjoy the sound in all it's glory more reliably. If this is any help, I am noticing that the issue occurs most when there is a great deal of repeating sounds. For example, in a map like Barnburner, if there are a ton of people using the stinger minigun and I am hearing stingers flying by me, it seems like the audio library gets stuck in a loop of sorts (overwhelmed?) but it is also tied to graphical distortion/jittering. It is almost as if the GPU and OpenAL are tripping over each other. I would prefer to have the engine dynamically drop a sound or avoid rendering a distant audio path vs. having a crash. Perhaps a guide on more verbose logging of engine messages and/or how to read the log a bit more might help us provide you with better feedback. If this has been posted previously, please ignore my lack of trolling.

2. Webadmin, absolutely excellent, I love it, it is a saviour, however, I would love to see
                                either a different representation of characters that are going to be used in a game (bots), OR (maybe it's just me), I would love to find a better way to see custom characters that have been added to a dedicated server via Webadmin.

Maybe a tiny rant - I have seen many a guide indicate how to add custom characters, skins and custom maps. Could maybe a small guide / tip on how to get all that content uploaded to a redirect server be created. I am most concerned with that CustomChars.ini that each custom character comes with, I am a bit confused as to whether this should be put into a folder on the redirect, if it's needed at all on the redirect or if one huge merged customchars.ini should be on the redirect to ensure all people connecting get the whole group of chars.

Don't flame me if I got this whole concept of custom chars wrong, but I would love it if the dedicated server and/or webadmin could tell me if something is wrong here.

Just thought of two more things I would love to see - dedicated server and/or webadmin gives me message saying.. "redirect server: blahblahblah operational". The second thing is... a dedicated server to client sync tester (reports what is missing between clients and servers) and a dedicated server to redirect sync tester (reports what is missing between dedicated server and redirect server). If this could be done as a standalone process or a command line it would be awesome. Clients could run it and enter the name of the ut3 server and enter a pass if required, and dedicated servers could run it and enter the URL of the redirect server.

Cheers,

Lexx000

Comment

Working...
                                X