UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-randomize teams at the end of rounds
    -first person view in Spectate mode (also maybe make it more intuitive, like in Counter-strike)
    -display the name of player(s) that you are towing, and if you are towing an orb/flag carrier
    -an option to Ignore specific players so you don't read their text (very handy if someone is harassing you or you don't feel like listening in on two people constantly bashing each other!)
    -categorize the ranking system into separate ladders for each gameplay type. The way it is now, Warfare players are heavily favored to be ranked higher. I'm ranked #7 on http://www.enemydown.co.uk/game.php?game=UT3 at the time of this post, but I know I suck.
    -bring back that sexy female announcer that was in 2K4 (LoL)

Comment

Originally posted by soccerballtux View Post
      This changing target one is a huge problem for me too, in warfare, all the time another car will drive in front of a tank or hellbender or something and steal the Avril focus. WTF.
      Just so you know, anyone on your team can navigate an Avril. I think the twitching between vehicles might actually happen when you're aiming at one vehicle and a teammate is aiming at the other. Or maybe it is just a bug.

Comment

Make the settings you choose for game details like score and time limit, and the mutators you choose all stick after closing the game. I know it's been asked for ad nausium, but it still hasn't been implemented even tho everyone want it. Also, every patch so far has caused me to have to reinstall and stay with the original version because several things always stop working roght. So release the patch once you know it works.

Comment

Remove the ability to set deployables on top of nodes (The spinning part). The problem is that even if the node is subsequently destroyed, the deployable (such as the Spider Mine Trap) will remain where it was placed - Hovering above the node.

There seems to be a short random delay when firing the Hellbender's Rear Turret - like lag, but it's not consistent and even seems to happen offline. Is this intentional or a bug? Or is it just the beam effect being delayed?

The "Players" tab in the server browser does not work properly when viewing servers in the history and favorites.

When you click (and hold) secondary fire while on the hoverboard, you are unable to turn with the mouse. You either stay locked and continue going forward or, even stranger, you will very slowly turn to the left or right.

Originally posted by l3gitimate View Post
          -display the name of player(s) that you are towing, and if you are towing an orb/flag carrier
          Quoted for importance.

Comment

Simplify the ability to advertise your server in the browser. Include a verifier in the webadmin that the gamespy account is working and that its receiving stats. This is simple stuff really.

BEtter Linux server support as well.

Comment

Implement client side demo recording it will help I for one don't like to play UT3 as much for that reason it does not work. I like to watch my demo and learn form them to become a better player.

Comment

change the program to allow campaign play without an Internet connection!!!! I play the game from my laptop and frequently do not have Internet access. When I do the connection is so poor that I'm usually only left with a message that says: "Servers busy try again later" Why would you disable campaign play (can't save progress) when you would need/want it the most (Don't have an Internet connection). This does not make any sense to me. If you won't fix this you could at least put an exit button/option on the lead screen.

Comment

u dont need a intenet connection to play campaign. I hope they bring back the old charge and shot (sniper turent) on the hellbender and one new thing an AIRCRAFT CARRIER --A VEHICLE OR AIR SHIP THAT CAN TRANSPORT PLAYERS AND VEHICALES In THE CARGO BAY OF IT-- that u can drive that will make the game perfect-- or go under water-- ?????????????and u NOTICED UT3 water has no movement effects or splashes i jump in to a lake theres a F.N. slash game makers .????????? DAMIT ---- I LOVE THE GAME BUT COME ON STEP YOUR GAME UP THIS SHOULD BLOW HALO TO HELL

Comment

How bout this time make ut3 remember my friggen mutators?

Comment

[Multiplayer-Map Switching]-When map is ended only show chat window when server is switching to next map. (there are always a few seconds to take a screenshot when round ends then about 30-45s for mapvoting with that big mapvoting window ...).
                      [Mapvote]-Add notification message when some player is voting (E.G.: "Players1 has voted for VCTF-Kargo).Midgame voting is a nice new feature but as not everbody check mapvoting (Est->Vote) while playing, since there are no notification,it's rarely used.
                      [Mapvote]-Add countdown when voting has been initializated (so we can know exactly when map will be switched to another one)
                      [Mapvote]-Maybe change that big mapvote window to a tinier one (like in UT2004?)
                      [Mapvote]-Add RepeatLimit=X option so current map cannot be played again every X maps. (like in ut2004)
                      [Kickvote]-Add kickvote option (will save time for administrators since they are not 24/7 on servers ..)

[Manta bug]- Fix that issue that make possible manta vehicle to fly (turning around and going high)

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
                      UT3 water has no movement effects or splashes i jump in to a lake theres a F.N. slash game makers .????????? DAMIT ---- I LOVE THE GAME BUT COME ON STEP YOUR GAME UP THIS SHOULD BLOW HALO TO HELL
                      This feature is implemented in Unreal Engine v3.5 (UT3 = Unreal Engine v3).
                      In ut2004 there were "fluidsurfaceinfo" actors which added interactivity between water and objects.Dunno why they put this actor off ...

Comment

THE REALY DO NEED TO PUT IN AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER VEHICLE like the pelican in halo

Comment

ability to implement a mutator in a map/script editor like in ut2004 plox

Comment

iv been a small fan of voids an i would like make a vehicle air craft carrier that can go stealth and rain a team of mantas on my oposing team. (like thE WALEKING WITH A LOT LESS FIRE POWER) --- http://www.zoidspoison.com ---

Comment

Up grading unreal editor so i can build it my self. Gona need a freaken bigger map-

Comment

Well in all honesty the games actually pretty ok only 3 things would be nice tho 1 a crosshair in spectator mode 2 to be able to see whos in spec with you 3 and most off all join spec from within a game ...............

Comment

Working...
                                X