UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to make Unreal Tournament 3 use fully Unreal Engine 3
    Especially, i would like to see UT in real dynamic lighning, just like it was on early UT or UE3 demos, or just like it is used in Bioshock game.

Thats all, it would make game more contrasted and less monochromatic.

Comment

How about enabling the Split-Screen stuff under player options or something? we've been talking/modding/ messing about with all kinds of ini and game files to which some very talented people have managed to get this funtion to work just like the 360 version but there are some very harsh limitations right now that you could quite easierly fix.... i for one would love to have the option enabled if i wanted.....
      Player 1 Keyboard/mouse
      Player 2 Controller

Also the 4-way-split aswell would be pretty kool that some people have managed to do.... not essential but would would be a nice feature....

Lastly, as some people have already said, upgrading the game engine....

Comment

Add something similar to the blossom mutator in advanced video settings, with which you could enable/disable bloom and depth of field, control bloom scale and blur scale/amont.

Comment

There's a "bug" or what to call it with the motion blur. If you're locking onto a vehicle with the Avril and that vehicle flies by very close to you, you're turning (due to locking) fast enough for the blur to be activated, but the vehicle you're tracking is also blurred. I guess the motion blur is just a full-screen post-proc effect, but the vehicle is almost still on the screen since you're always facing it so it shouldn't really be blurred.

Comment

Will it be possible for Epic to upgrade the engine of UT3 to the 3.25 version they are using in Gears of war?
            It could be a big boon to modders.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
              All I want is for the teams to be even and mixed every match.
              +1 to this critical item, also when players start leaving 1 team during a match, numbers should be evened out between rounds.

Comment

I would sure like a fix for the OpenAL crashes, as well as the PhysX crashes.

I am about to drop 2 GTX 260's into my rig, and would sure like things to work as they should...

Comment

I forgot, how about proper support of AA?

Comment

Originally posted by MrJeebs View Post
                    I forgot, how about proper support of AA?
                    why have AA in a fast paced game when you'll never notice it?

Comment

Originally posted by thanquol View Post
                      Buying Vista and defending it as a prime os is like allowing you to get raped and defending the raper.
                      Stockholm syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post

I personally find that it helps with defining players / objects that are far away, like up on a hillside or similar.

Not to mention the fact that I spent / will spend a lot of money for a system that will run it at it's highest settings, with all the eye candy turned on.

It's my personal preference

Comment

Originally posted by MrJeebs View Post
                          It's my personal preference
                          I tend to agree with Bret that AA in a game like this mostly useless. But hey, if I had the power to spare I'd turn it on too for the same reason.

Comment

Btw, Nightshade is completly invisible when AA is enabled ;/

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                              you've never turned it on, have you? It is very noticeable.

Comment

Patch 3 = 3601 Engine version.
                                I noticed some gameservers have 3602 Engine version.
                                So what's 3602 version, a fix for patch 3? Private release?

Comment

Working...
                                X