UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    Lock it with the orb? I believe you already do get points for that.
    ok then why when i locked up a node i never do (get points), ok if its kneading healing no probs, then what for 10 mins, i held a node on islander and had the lowest points overall, i have done it many times, it just isnt good enough unless your in a comp with another clan then it matters, but for points whats the point, everyone plays to win and i think this is a important issue

Comment

Originally posted by Kinnison View Post
      heres hoping for a setting to make portals not showing any real time info. bug fixed! well, kinda...
      That shouldn't have to be done, though. Other games (older ones at that) manage realtime portals just fine. Including UT2004 and UT99.

Comment

well, the UT3 portals aren't really portals, it's like an extra viewport rendered on a texture, and that texture is rendered in a 3D environment
        i guess the engine has some trouble rendering from 2 cameras...

Comment

selecting players in the server browser doesn't show any players on those servers. is that a bug or a server setting problem

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
            selecting players in the server browser doesn't show any players on those servers. is that a bug or a server setting problem
            already explained here, this only works when the server is patched to 1.3 cause the older versions just don't upload the player names

Comment

Originally posted by Ronvdl View Post
              already explained here, this only works when the server is patched to 1.3 cause the older versions just don't upload the player names
              sorry, must of missed it

cheers

Comment

I would love to see more than 1 or 2 servers at a time in the server browser ..
                see http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=619511

**** .. epic pls get rid of gamespy and revive the good old master server!

Comment

gimmie option for 2k4 style secondary flak launching angle!

Comment

ALso, I want a FASTER UT

Comment

even faster UT? is the speedfreak mutator not enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
                        gimmie option for 2k4 style secondary flak launching angle!
                        Eh....I'm pretty sure there is a mutator for this.

Comment

Include an option in Instant Action to select/randomize the bot factions on the player's team as well as the enemy's.

Comment

Have an option to disable hoverboard tricks.

Its really annoying trying to grapple but instead pulling a useless trick that makes you ragdoll.

Comment

A cancel button not only while connecting, but while loading too, in case you join the wrong server because you won't know what server your friend is on when joining ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Flylikeamouse View Post
                                Have an option to disable hoverboard tricks.

Its really annoying trying to grapple but instead pulling a useless trick that makes you ragdoll.
                                or even better, automatically disable tricks when you grapple something

Comment

Working...
                                X