X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks more like a missing polygon than a texture glitch

Comment

only 2 thing for me:

-add "join server via ip and port address" (like every multiplayer pc-gaming -_-' I hate use the cmd-console to do that!)
      -FIX THE MULTITHREADING BUG PERFORMANCE PROBLEM UNDER RANDOM CONFIGURATIONS (AMD AND INTEL CPUs, DUAL-CORE, TRI-CORE, DUAL-QUAD CORE, QUADCORE, HYPERTHREADING, WINDOWS VISTA 32-BIT & 64-BIT & XP 32-BIT & 64-BIT , NVIDIAGEFORCE 6/78/9 SERIES, ATI RADEON X1K/HD2K/HD3K/HD4K SERIES)

that's enough for me -.-'

edit:

well, very nice will be more graphic options in the menĂ¹, like anisotropic filter, shadows and poly-model quality, antialiasing filter, render-mode option (D3D9.0c or D3D10.0 under vista for thos how have an SM 4.0 graphics card compilant....); I hate change that via *.ini.. but THE FIRST TWO ARE THE MOST IMPOORTANT!

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
        My guess is that, as with most problems that were "introduced" with 1.3, is that the server also has to have that version for it to work.
        I was playing OFFLINE - no player tuants

Comment

Fix the Dropflag bug: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=620679

Comment

- How about Letting offline players NAME their character.
            - Fix the bonus pack previews and player counts that were supposed to be fixed in 1.3.
            - Bring back Assault.
            - and once again, as I've 'requested' for the past two patches: Save. Offline. Maplist/Mutator. Settings. ffs.

Comment

I think the auto taunts work when you don't move. Sniper someone, dont move, and see if it works. It seems the auto taunt is the animations, and they altered it so bots wouldn't do animations mid-fight. It must apply to human players too.

Comment

a SPACE just one SPACE

If i log in as server admin it goes like this.

'Cr4zyB4st4rd.jW logged in as server administrator'

If i log out i get this

'Cr4zyB4st4rd.jWis no longer logged in as server administrator'

Should really be

'Cr4zyB4st4rd.jW is no longer logged in as server administrator'
                ______________^SPACE!

Comment

Some Chat Fix Requests

1. In text to voice chat the common expanded abbreviations for things like gg, lol, etc. to good game, laughing out loud and wink are missing from UT 2004.
                  2. I would love to see the voice chat showing the player icon and please make voice work like a charm like in 2004. I can't hear myself
                  3. Have a team text adn voice chat channel rather than a public voice and text chat channel

Thanks for Reading...

Comment

Originally posted by The Chimpy View Post
                    - Bots still don't know that they can dodge and Translocate at the same time.

- Engine noises are still way more quiet than they should be; Hellbenders can sneak up effortlessly on people.

- There remains the sound glitch online where all player models use the default male sounds.

- Slow-moving projectiles are still broken with ping times above 100; They randomly refuse to fire despite your gun clearly firing in your hands and your ammo depleting, or they randomly deal no damage at all (people can somehow take no damage from a direct Redeemer hit).

- The Longbow is also badly affected by ping, and has an aggravating habit of randomly killing you if you try to use it.

- There is still the lack of a decent auto team balancer. It's no fun being forced on to the badly losing team every match.
                    I agree on the Engine noise level of Hell bender it just sneaks back on you and kills you while you have no clue how the hell it got there behind you. I hope it would be a quick fix with some configuration settings to increase the vehicle volumes. I'll try increasing the environment volumes in sound setting tonight to see if that fixes it.

Comment

Please fix the menus. I have an SLI 8800gtx system but my system still struggles with the menus and the Server browser which is very annoying.

Comment

My only request for 1.4 (or even a 1.3.5 ) is

PLEASE fix the openAL crash for XFi cards with XRAM

Comment

Originally posted by gryphon2 View Post
                          my only request for 1.4 (or even a 1.3.5 ) is

please fix the openal crash for xfi cards with xram
                          +10000000000

Comment

Originally posted by gryphon2 View Post
                            My only request for 1.4 (or even a 1.3.5 ) is

PLEASE fix the openAL crash for XFi cards with XRAM

well.. this could be a 3ds party problem: the creative drivers ever suck, specially on vista... the audigy dirver under vista sucks as well, I'm using the DanielK drivers... I try the yuop-pax based on the lastest audigy drivers, bat fast nothing change: no 5.1 upmix, CMSS-3D is still dead, on restart the drivers set automatically ever on 2.0 -.-, no mixer, no equlizer... the x-fi and the live 24-bit/extrem audio owners are "lucky"

Comment

Did you try to replace the OpenAL32.dll with the wrap_oal.dll?
                              (Just rename the files).
                              Directory is X:\...\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries
                              I don't have crashes...
                              My soundcard is an X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fat. Pro with 64 MB.

Greets

Comment

I've tested patch 1.3 online (VCTF mode+ Warfare) i had some hope that big servers (about 30 or more players on it) won't crach again. But 30+ gameservers still crash.
                                You guys Epic have gameservers (multiplay.co.uk partner). Why don't you check your gameserver logs and catch that annoying bug that make crash all 24-64 players after some time (perhaps a memory overload issue?)?
                                32+ server have probably some good potential but if they all crash when there are more than 32 players after some time then configurating 32+ servers or making special maps for such an amount of players is completely useless ...
                                I also noticed that above 36-40 players gameserver CPU seems to be quite busy and ping increases kinda quickly.
                                Exemple:
                                I played yesterday at a 64 p server/
                                When 32 players: 80ms ping (my normal ping)
                                WHen 40 players: 130ms ping
                                Above: couldn't test, it crashes ...
                                So i'm just wondering if the engine is correctly configured to handle 32+ players. Are there some special settings to change?
                                Do servers need a quadcore QX9900 with 8Gb of memory and 1Gb connection to handle 64 players?

Comment

Working...
                                X