UT3 Patch 1.4 Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by recoiledsnake View Post
    I think it's because only the server browser shows the player names, but clicking on "Players" in the favorite servers list shows no players
    I can confirm that issue

Comment

Originally posted by RecoiledSnake+= View Post
      II think it's because only the server browser shows the player names, but clicking on "Players" in the favorite servers list shows no players
      Servers need to be patched to version 1.3 (>3590) so you can see playername on browser.
      Only a very few servers have 1.3 installed for the moment.

Comment

the patch list said that player taunts will work.. but i tested it.. and my character doesn't say anything for any kill i make

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
          the patch list said that player taunts will work.. but i tested it.. and my character doesn't say anything for any kill i make
          My guess is that, as with most problems that were "introduced" with 1.3, is that the server also has to have that version for it to work.

Comment

- Bots still don't know that they can dodge and Translocate at the same time.

- Engine noises are still way more quiet than they should be; Hellbenders can sneak up effortlessly on people.

- There remains the sound glitch online where all player models use the default male sounds.

- Slow-moving projectiles are still broken with ping times above 100; They randomly refuse to fire despite your gun clearly firing in your hands and your ammo depleting, or they randomly deal no damage at all (people can somehow take no damage from a direct Redeemer hit).

- The Longbow is also badly affected by ping, and has an aggravating habit of randomly killing you if you try to use it.

- There is still the lack of a decent auto team balancer. It's no fun being forced on to the badly losing team every match.

Comment

- See more than just 7 players at the same time in the server browser:

- +10000 for team randomer when switching map!!!

- Make invisible vehicles carcass BE VISIBLE, its boring to be stopped by invisible blocks on foot or in vehicles when u didn't see that a vehicle has been destroyed... Let the vehicle carcass disapear when there is no more blocking volume

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                I would like "Kill Slow Time" mutator to be available to be implemented for online gaming servers. This mutator Kill Slow Time works off line and is beautiful. But it can not be activated online. Which extremely sucks. I wish Kill Slow Time mutator or effect what ever could be activated online like it is available to activated in offline mode.
                thats a VERY bad idea, it can only be used in duel. Imagine a deathmatch, there are kills all over the place all the time. but to make things fair time has to be slown down for all players. That means that the entire match will end up being slowed down almost the entire time. BAD game.

Now, i d like to point out another glitch specific to suspence (since I play that match wayyy too much).

on the entrances to the sniper towers (from the bases), there is underneath them, a small area where a person can hide. I used that area to fire a guided redeemer, and to my surprise the reddemer just disappeared. there was no explosion at all and no "denied" message. also, at that time I had avrils on me that share the same weapon slot, and after reddeemer i auto-switced to avrils. Dont know if avrils have anything to do with it though.

Comment

I'm hoping we get an options that allows you control over post processing like GoW has

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
                    I'm hoping we get an options that allows you control over post processing like GoW has
                    there are post processing options in the advances video settings, I believe. intense, vivid, default, and muted. Maybe you are talking about more controll

Comment

Post Process Display settings is what UT has.
                      Post process Quality settings is what I'm talking about.
                      [shot]http://apathy.ut4e.com/ppquality.jpg[/shot]
                      The option would make it so I don't have to go into the UTEngine.ini file and turn DepthOfField= to false every time I want to shut it off

Comment

Originally posted by Cobi^^ View Post
                        If we enable "Mature taunts allowed", can we have "Mature taunts" (UT99-style)?
                        I have to agree even the Krull don't cuss mutch in this game most of the cussing comes from the Single Player game if that.

I would like more of the taunts and style of old UT99 as well:

"Things Holy ****!"

"**** You!"

"Eat this"

"Next!"

"Another one Bites the Tust!"

"Oh Yeah!"

"I'm on Fire!"

"I'm on your team *******!"

"Hay Watch it!"

etc it's this kinda stuff that made people online and in TDM think twice about shooting allies. (They got cussed at and that made em go oops! My bad!)

Also the Gore from Gears of War (The dynamic blood sprays would rock for headshots, impact hammer kills, and last but not least when you bust a mans legs off with a rocket launcher)

There should also be some exocutions we can do as well ala Gears of War style. (I so wan't to rip some spawn camping Snipers head right off some times but can't because all i can do is impact hammer them....)

Comment

Please fix also some map glitches.
                          I've created a thread about this topic:
                          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=620644

Greets

Comment

Instead of suggesting something new, I support these popular requests:
                            - A practical fix to the 'demo guy' problem (if possible).
                            - Ability to bind commands to keys.
                            - Ability to go to spectate from in-game.
                            - A visible and USEFUL grapple indicator.
                            - Ability to confgure voice packs.
                            - Scrollview for vehicles or at least improve Cicada view.
                            - The necessary "Save Config" button in options menu (oh, please).
                            - Reply button for messages.
                            - More improvements to server browser.
                            - Fix the crushing Dark Walker when you get out of it.
                            - Fix the invisible destroyed vehicles.
                            - An option to disable dynamic music (dynamic music poll here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25486395)
                            - Fix the annoying bending beam effect.
                            - A correct fix to hearing your own taunts (1.3 didn't fix it at all when playing with auto taunt on).

Comment

Fix the texture glitch on Jesters ***.

Comment

The invisible destroyed vehicles that block your path.
                                Spectate button from in game.

TEAM RANDOMIZATION

Comment

Working...
                                X