Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaLLiS View Post
    Fix

1 . Unfinished animations eg : The link gun secondary fire and dual enforcers

2 . An option to disable dynamic music OMG i hate it can we just listen to the whole track rather than some mixed up **** please?

3 . The Freaking CD-key issue , I seriously am feed up with retyping in my cd key every so often

4 . An easier way to install custom characters. Modifying ini files and such is an art to get right at times

5 . Bot character names that match the player model . I had a match where the akasha model was called master cheif.. wtf is up with that

6 . UI needs a total revamp. Did you fellas at epic not read the complaints ? Its terrible

7 . Server Browser needs tweaking as well its almost there though

8 . Option for dynamic music on/off I know ive already said this but feck... Its that anoying

Thank you
    An option to disable dynamic music

Comment

Please add player name list to server browser.
      The actual one, which came with 1.3, is evertime empty for me.

And please fix the "strafe and shoot"-delay!
      http://freenet-homepage.de/nightmare85/ut3/delay.jpg
      Offline it's perfect and online it's ****.
      (I don't get any problems with other games, so I think my internet should be ok).

Please add a function to see on which servers the friends are.
      Just "Follow player" and hoping that it is a nice gamemode isn't that good.

Greets

Comment

I Canot beleive they still havent got it to save player game settings.. always have to add mutators when i open UT

Comment

How about hearing your player say the attack, defend, freelance,etc commands ...

Comment

-The ability to use both the 'Speed Freak' mutator and the 'Kill Slow Time' mutator at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
              The actual one, which came with 1.3, is evertime empty for me.
              Hi Nightmare. This is because only v1.3 patched clients report that information. I suspect as more people install the patch, it will be more useful.

Comment

i have this really really annoying pause when the menus shows up when the game starts... its like i can see the menu and after a sec everything freezes for like 3-5 seconds and i cant do anything and then it becomes usuable again... its been happening to me since v1.1 i think, am i the only one or every1 else has this issue. sorry if its already been mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by WarTourist View Post
                  Hi Nightmare. This is because only v1.3 patched clients report that information. I suspect as more people install the patch, it will be more useful.
                  I think it's because only the server browser shows the player names, but clicking on "Players" in the favorite servers list shows no players

Comment

reduce bot link gun alt fire accuracy cause you're dead when they have the link gun...

try to enter the enemy base with 3 bots on kargo and you'll know what i mean

Comment

just fix those stupid allied bots in torlan delta - I almost trashed my keyboard today ^^

And menu should be reworked. it takes hours for submenus to load.

Main Menu should not ask to login online everytime and should not tell me again and again that there are features which have been disabled because I am not online

There should be a possibility to simply restart a mission/level

Comment

Originally posted by Ronvdl View Post
                        reduce bot link gun alt fire accuracy cause you're dead when they have the link gun...

try to enter the enemy base with 3 bots on kargo and you'll know what i mean
                        +1

I wouldn't actually mind them using the alt beam accurately if they didn't cheat... I've seen their link beam clearly bending round in an arc and hitting me, not often but it has definitely happened... Forgive me if I've somehow missed the ability to lock onto a character with the alt fire beam but as far as I'm aware the beam only bends in an arc like that when you're repairing a vehicle or repairing/building a node in Warfare.

Also, I'd like to see an option somewhere (assuming one doesn't already exist in an ini, in which case perhaps someone could enlighten me), to be able to turn off the auto spawn system at a node in Warfare. Basically what I mean is the auto spawn where you die, and you click fire to spawn and it automatically chooses a node to spawn you at and dumps you there. Presumably it picks the node that is at the current front line. It would at least be nice to either be able to turn this off so when I click fire the map pops up instead with the spawn point locations so I can choose a spawn location, or have it spawn me from the location I last chose to spawn at on the map rather than automatically change it to where it thinks I should be spawning.

Comment

This may be a little bit off-topic:
                          I don't understand how clients, which have an older version, can connect to servers with 1.3.
                          So that means on servers could be many players with different versions?!
                          How is this possible?
                          I don't know any other game where this is possible.
                          Client and server must have the same version - in UT3 it seems to be different.
                          Strange for me

Greets

Comment

Please fix combo bug
                            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=581059&page=2

Comment

I don't know why, but the primary fire hoverboard tricks don't work any longer in 1.3.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                                I don't know why, but the primary fire hoverboard tricks don't work any longer in 1.3.
                                they don't work when you have patch 1.3 and the server has 1.2
                                they work when both computers have 1.2 or 1.3
                                this is because they changed some issues when playing online while grappling, you see your guy doing tricks, but you're actually are not

@nightmare85
                                the actual 'language' between versions is the same, so that won't be an issue

@xandros
                                the bending beam is just a render bug. you can't shoot around corners with it
                                but bots still have a way too high accuracy
                                either remove bots using the alt fire again, or drastically reduce their accuracy with the link gun alt fire

Comment

Working...
                                X