No announcement yet.

Do u Play PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last post on the matter, if you want to further this take it to PSN.

My paragraphs match your quote sections.

Teckneik was talking about me based on what you said.

From what we can gather you did boot Colossus and you have sent very rude messages to him and others in the clan.

You beat us both on Hydrosis in what was essentially a 6v3 based on the people in that server. On Reflection (That match was a completely different time) we still won even if you had more points.

It may have been sarcastic, but there was certainly no irony there. If it was to make the argument stop, why post here? I couldn't have lost FacingWorlds because I was booted within seconds. Yesterday was Coret.

I apologise for arguing in this thread. GSX, message me on PSN if you have the urge to argue further.

On topic: I play mainly CTF, a bit of vCTF and Custom map duels.

Comment

Knock off the flames or this will be closed. Back on topic please.

Comment

I swear on my life i did not kicked collossus, the only ones i kicked is you and crip killa, you because: i allready said the reason and crip killa because he ALWAYS (im not kidding) always leave the game when his team is loosing, he NEVER stayed until finished, these kind of players doesnt belong on my server.

NOW TO CLEAR THINGS, without any flames, you are welcome like everybody else except crip killa , on my server, i just hosted CTF two minutes ago, a lot of ppl joined it, R_E_S_T, Kxpunisher, MarcoRoma, Sasti, DIABLO's ect. if you want to play on my server i wont kick you unless i see you switching the teams again if your team is loosing NO MATTER if your clan m8 is on the other team!!

FAIR TEAMS is my prio. i always change the teams when i see the teams are uneven, especially when its 7:4 ect.

To end this argue, i welcome you on my server if you acept feel free to join it, if you are still mad then i acept it also but lets end this conversation, especially those ppl who have no idea what actually happend.

Comment

Yeah.. it's only a game O_O

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
          Thanks Captain Obvious.

Lol your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by limputtaja View Post
            Yeah.. it's only a game O_O

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Comment

Please no flaming its getting really old and plus it would be a tragedy if it was closed.

Comment

Working...
              X