Do u Play PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u Play PS3

I would like to make a thread on here to see who still plays UT3 on ps3, maybe give us what mode you play and psn id. Lets get some community players out there.

psn: SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs

Yeah, I still play. The servers (Midway ones) are all pretty bad though. I don't know why they lag so bad when none of my other games do. And they all run the same map standard maps. Nothing custom at all. Some of them (Midway_PSN_06 especially) consistently lock my PS3 solid when I try to connect, and only a reboot will fix it.

Most of the time I'm on late on the weekends (11pm-2am USA East Coast). I usually play DM or TeamDM, sometimes CTF. Seems to be fewer and fewer players around on the servers these days. Unfortunately, if they can't find a better way to get new maps to users via the PSN, I think it will soon die out for the PS3.

I've tried running a server with custom maps, but rarely has anyone ever joined. 1 on 1 games are okay, but I prefer teams. This is a shame cause I thought once PS3 maps were cooked, people would start to load them.

I'm not the best player, but I'm not the worst... My PSN id is the same as my name here.

Comment

Mainly just play Deathmatches now, seems like every time I play a team mode I end up being the only English speaking player on the team and spend most of the time doing my own thing. PSN-MonkiOne

Comment

i've played a lot, now i only play once a week. mainly because my serious lagg. going from ping 70 to ∞ evry 4 seconds realy works on your nerves ya know.

Comment

If your having a problem with lag join games with less than 100 or you can do the quick match search which will give you a game that is in your region so youll get a lower ping. I host tdm dm and duel sometime vctf for fun, I use both pcspeedx and ps3 speed. Im usually on any time between 5pm-2am central. If you want to play a mod. map just holla.

Comment

I've never used the quick match. For some reason it seemed like it would have less options, so I didn't look at it. I'll give it a try.

Oh, and I always go for the lowest ping server that is available with users on it. But I've had the same lag issues even when Ive connected to a server that said I had a ping of <100. I get better results when playing non-Midway (non-dedicated) servers.

Comment

Ps3 only and i play Vctf, Warefare, Team Deathmatch and occassionally Duel

Comment

I play every evening for a couple hours on my ps3...I play warfare vctf and lately have been practicing dm and ctf! No matter what other new games i get I devote some time each day to play ut3! I play under SMP_UrLord75 send me a friend request! I'm always open to making new friends!

Comment

Time's a bit tighter for me now with a recent addition to the family and a recent promotion, but I try to play every so often. Nothing like pro or serious, nowhere near good enough for that - I just play for fun PS3 only, my PSN's in my signature, feel free to add me

Comment

Add me as well if you'd like, I just got the game so im on there all the time

PSN: Edarios

Comment

yea i do,but right now im working on campaign,but ill hit ya guys up,all are welcome to add me
                      edit:
                      forgot to mention,my psn is Finxz

Comment

i still play every chance i get. add me and challenge me please. i like a good fight. psn: surfacing8671 or surfacing_QcP

Comment

I don't really play much anymore since a lot of the people I used to play with (KillingSpree, Helscream, Xerxes, Pawwezzy, etc) don't really play anymore. I'm still up for a good game every now and then.

Comment

I play just about every other day.

I'm definitely on Friday & Saturday nights.

Comment

UT3 is always in my ps3. I can't get bored.
                              I buy new games but i always have time for ut3.
                              thanks to community with users maps this game never gets old.
                              waiting for new map packs like cbp3 vol.2 or bonus pack 2

Comment

Working...
                              X