Ripjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripjack

You know the ripjack, the slicing gun?? did you think it's was pretty cool if they have enter this gun in UT3?? Sorry for my english, my first language is the french .

seriously they need to bring it back

Comment

Someone made this for UT3

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...hlight=ripjack

Comment

Actually this one is much better, it has a model that actually suits the ripper. :]

Comment

I now have downloaded the ripper version 2. I originally had version 1. Hopefully they will make the ripjack for the next UT.

Comment

UT3 "Hacker" Melee Weapon Released

15 Comments / Permalink
            by hal at 11:45 AM EDT (UT 3 Modifications)
            Straight from Fraghouse comes a melee weapon modification that promises to bring lots more gore and fun to UT3. Hacker can be downloaded (833 KB) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks and the description and tasty screenshots can be found below.
            "Designed as a reinstatement of a blade-based melee weapon for the Tournament (and replacing the Impact Hammer), the Liandri Hacker is a durable tarydium-powered mining tool that can cut through tough materials with little to no resistance, including flesh. Primary fire initialises the high-speed circular saw, whereas secondary fire engages the rubble-clearing electrical discharge, which is powerful enough to launch vehicles around and destroy them in two or three hits. The resulting [configurable] recoil will also propel the user backwards, and so can be used to "hop" across great distances."
            News from BeyondUnreal.com

http://www.beyondunreal.com/view_story.php?id=12109

Comment

^^ Not the same. That's basically a chainsaw. The weapon in question fires blades...

Comment

The guy who made this weapon mutator should of made another pickup class for the ripperlightv2 and made it an extra actual weapon. Instead of using the replace function and/or making it a mutator. That being said though I don't mind having to use the ripper instead of the minigun because the ripper is an original UT weapon and is one of my favourites.

Comment

Working...
                X