PS3 problems with mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 problems with mods

I have downloaded quite a bit of user made content and I have noticed a bit of a problem. Any downloaded map that did not come with the game seems to have really bad graphics for the shots of the manta and viper and a few other bad graphics for other vehicle.

For instace the mantas shots look like black streaks.

Now this only happens with certain vehicle and is constant no matter what downloaded map I play on. I have not got the 1.1 patch since I can not get online with my ps3, but on the list of things the patch fixs I don't think it would help. How ever if I could but the patch on Like I do a mod then I might be able to get it.

Please, if anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated.

Yes these are all known issues and right now there is nothing you can do about them. The manta shooting the black rectangles is annoying but meh it doesn't affect gameplay. Sometimes it may be a certain mod causing other texture/color issues so you have to delete that mod if you can isolate it. A lot of PS3 users have simply deleted all character mods and that has fixed problems with maps. At this point we are all just waiting for the next patch for the PS3 from Epic.

Comment

Thanks, I've tried looking in google but came up with nothing. I'll go and delete the maps with those vehicles and see what happens. Also thanks for cooking maps to the PS3!

Comment

Working...
      X