Really Noobish Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finRatman View Post
    I hate when I run on a rocket when I see it. I don't know why I do that sometimes. When it happens, I feel retarted...
    its not as bad as you think. the rockets are fairly fast so that it can be quite hard to dodge the right way at times.

Well this isnt really so noobish but its fun:

Me and a close buddy of mine stayed up a whole night on a saturday in an internet cafe just to get some internet gaming going (there was only dialup for home use back then). We were playing some lan unreal2004. In that version you could press a key to say certain taunts or commands like with the V commands menu in ut3. for example you could press B to say "Eat that!" or something. The taunts where complete with audio and text like in ut3.

But the fun part is that we didnt know yet what buttons caused what taunts.... so sometimes in the frenzy of battle someone would accidentally press a random key making a random taunt or command that didnt make much sense. But at one point, my friend managed to headshot me from across a map... then he hit some button at random hoping to get something good... but as he was reciting his taunt, I also pressed a random button by accident, and the result was a dialog between our characters:

Friend: -Kiss my ***!
    Me: -I'm on it!!!!

LOL!

That was like the most hilarious moment in unreal 2004 for both of us. It was 3.30 after midnight, it was just us and 2-3 more people in the net cafe at the time, and in the relative quietness of the place, all of a sudden the above happened and we exploded! Headsets flying, mice being catapulted, keyboards slamming, heck I almost fell of my chair We were laughing our *** out for like 15 minutes, meanwhile in unreal we were getting creamed but who cared lol ! Everyone else was staring baffled

Comment

Originally posted by kbozz71 View Post
      Spending weeks "looking" for the hoverboard on the map... :/
      this one rocks. hilarious brutal honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinnison View Post
        Friend: -Kiss my ***!
        Me: -I'm on it!!!!
        Haha! Funny stuff!

Comment

Working...
        X