Team SMP Open Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team SMP Open Challenge

Team SMP offers a friendly open challenge for anyone who would like to play us. 6-8 players needed. we have 8 people but sometimes that one person can't make it. game date will be in about a week or two to give time to coordinate with other players. when opposing team forms a day will then be set.we are PS3 players. we mostly play vctf and warfare but adaptable to any kind of match. members in our clan include

SMP_PRODIGY
    SMP_JUDGEDREDD
    SMP_URLORD75
    SMP_MADDoGG
    SMP_TWO_FASE
    SMP_ARKOS
    SMP_D-THANG
    SMP_KAYOTICKILLA
    SMP_TX2KY

The GOW clan is ready for war when u guys are. why dont u guys pick a date and the map selections and we will be ready. send me a pm or leave the message on our site. Hope to battle u guys soon.see ya

Comment

Sup tWo_FaSe what's go0d? Next time u got a few minutes hit me up on pSn and we can voice chat about this cause im interested. I've played with and against you, d-thang and arkos almost from the jump of this game glad too see all you guyz on the same clan. ....

Comment

this sounds good =)

Comment

y0 Prodigy i apologize about the tournament and our matching getting lost in the struggle was just difficult too get everyone on at once wit everyone's schedule. I still think we can get somethin poppin in the future now that im in a clan.

Comment

np man.. no bid deal.. we will get something someday..

Comment

So whats good? do u guys want to get something together. dont be scrrrred we wont hurt....Well maybe a little but cmon guys its just for fun, give it a chance

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
                So whats good? do u guys want to get something together. dont be scrrrred we wont hurt....Well maybe a little but cmon guys its just for fun, give it a chance
                whats up noot. we'll take that challenge. i sent you a message on psn about it. check it out and let me know what you think.

Comment

yea i think twofase sent u a msg..

Comment

lol. nah never scared.

Comment

i have a really good idea loook good tell pll the nexst time what thing you play on ps3 of pc so pll no for how the post is for

Comment

so when is this poppin off.. GOW we are down to play some games.. say 2 warfare 2 vctf? u pic warfare matches we pic vctf matches? sounds good to me.. but hit me up on ps3 chat we will discuss further..

as for any other group of people of clans we are willin to set times and dates this can be done so come together.. hit me or SMP_TWOFASE up on PS3 chat.. =)

or pm me..

thanks..

Comment

still looking to get into a matchup. GOW we are looking to play u but u have'nt reached out to us in response. its not gonna hurt, its just gonna sting a little. we'll take it easy on you. lol. but in all seriousness lets set something up. win, lose it don't matter to us we just wanna play and have fun.

Comment

Im down but we are a WARFARE clan. If u want to set up a warfare match thats cool. just let us know when where and what maps we are playing.

Comment

Only WARFARE?

Im down but we are a WARFARE clan. If u want to set up a warfare match thats cool. just let us know when where and what maps we are playing.
                              That response makes it sound like you are unwilling to play the 2 WAR + 2 VCTF format that SMP suggested. I doubt that's true, but that's how it reads.

I mean, you don't want to be like the Blackcats and ForceOfGod, do you? 'I agree to any match under my own terms, on a server I control. And, oh yeah, we're the best! Huzzah!'

Comment

Working...
                              X