X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Magma - Remake

DELETED......
    Negativity reduces encouragement; I just lost mine for UT3.

Lava looks nice!

Comment

Yay good times!

Comment

wrong section

Comment

I got the 360 version.

Another good reason to hate microsoft now. :P

Comment

Just keep on working buddy. I love remakes....what about Lavagiant?....

Comment

Nice looking map... but it's in the wrong forum!

Comment

Sorry, it sucks. I don't like being harsh like this, but come on. It looks exactly the same as it did in UT2004. I am incredibly sick of all these maps such as Rankin, Grendelkeep and a bunch of others that have been "remade" for UT3, but look like they were copied and pasted from UT2004.

Comment

i somewhat agree with martin

UT3 is a completely different game so you will have to redesign some things
                  the first thing you need to do when remaking UT2 maps: make it SMALLER. in UT2 you fly around like crazy, in UT3 you can't do the dodge-jump anymore

also a tip, use other textures and meshes, preferrably the default ones from UT3 to limit the file size of your map

you can do whatever you want, it's your map, but the best way to do it is to really remake it, and not copy the map from older UT games

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post
                    DELETED......
                    Sometimes you've got to ignore what some people say.
                    I didn't get to even see this
                    Originally posted by martinblank View Post
                    Sorry, it sucks. I don't like being harsh like this, but come on. It looks exactly the same as it did in UT2004. I am incredibly sick of all these maps such as Rankin, Grendelkeep and a bunch of others that have been "remade" for UT3, but look like they were copied and pasted from UT2004.
                    Pfft. Each to their own man. I personally enjoy remakes that look like the original, they have their place too you know.

You know... you.. dont have to download these if you dont like them..

Comment

Where have the pics or download gone, I was remaking this map I have done the vertex painting and rebuilt the multiple u.v layers I want to compare. LOL

link to pic below

Magma Pic

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank View Post
                        It looks exactly the same as it did in UT2004.
                        If it looks exactly like 2k4 wouldnt that make it a good remake you dumbass? Think before you post you ignorant ****, better yet dont post at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post
                          DELETED......
                          A few morons on a forum stops you from doing what you were doing? **** those mother ****ers bro, do what you do, and If anyone doesnt like it, tell them to go **** themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwixx View Post
                            If it looks exactly like 2k4 wouldnt that make it a good remake you dumbass? Think before you post you ignorant ****, better yet dont post at all.
                            omg are you stupit too act like that you fockface have you lost a mach dumass wtf lol

Comment

@ProjectUT

If possible could you repost your pics / map I want to compare with my remake of CTF-Magma I have made, and don’t listen to any idiots and there lame comments I don’t see them making this map.

Comment

Working...
                              X