TAW (The Art of Warfare) is still Recruiting all UT3 PC players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAW (The Art of Warfare) is still Recruiting all UT3 PC players

Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying your UT3 game as much as we are.
    We have had our set of problems with the game as many of you do, but we work through them more often than not and are having a blast playing and learning together.

TAW (www.taw.net) provides a multi-game environment dedicated to fun and respect and learning. We are international, but mostly US and are military themed.

We have over 500 members split up over about 16 games, one of which is UT with about 25 members. We are looking to grow as large as we can get.

We are looking for beginners or UT veterans who are at least 15 years old and are respectful and want to learn and improve your skills. It doesn't matter how good you are, we don't judge, we also sucked at one point. It's all about the fun of playing together with great people.

I invite you to go to our website www.taw.net and sign up for free membership and join in the fun and learning.

We are recruting for 3 Battalions for 3 separate continents like American Battalion the Australian Battalion and the european battalions.
    so if ur an Aussie, American or even European we will deffinattley welcome you to the family.

Thanks, and frag you later

TAW_milgate [UT3 FTL]
    www.taw.net
    Xfire: VK2FALM
    email: milgate@theartofwarfare.net

Sounds like fun! I'm cool to join the Australian Battalion!

Comment

Alright, joining.

EDIT. Actually, reading about these mandatory training sessions and whatnot, I think this clan may be a little too rigorous for me...

Comment

yea you can be from anywhere really
        and the australian battalian also covers the New Zealand and allcountries in the region

Comment

I've been a part of the Unreal division in TAW for the past year and I have to day that it's truly a great place for anyone that just wants to game and have fun with other dedicated people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
            Alright, joining.

EDIT. Actually, reading about these mandatory training sessions and whatnot, I think this clan may be a little too rigorous for me...
            Hey Rhykker, you don't have to worry about the rigorous schedule. We realize that real life is more important than playing a game. We have scheduled practices and you are expected to make as many as possible, but, if something comes up, all you have to do is email in to the leader of your battalion saying you won't be able to make it and you will be covered. We keep track of attendance, but missing a practice or two every once in a while isn't a big deal.

Normal reasons to miss practice:
            Working late
            You have a date
            Vacation
            Family issues
            Computer/Internet issues

What we are trying to accomplish with this is to have some amount of dedication, but make it relaxed enough where you can have a life. Just make more practices than you miss and you will be fine.

TAW_Quagmire
            Division Commander
            Unreal Tournament Division
            The Art of Warfare
            www.taw.net
            Xfire: quagmiretaw
            Email: Quagmire@theartofwarefare.net

Comment

Well I retract my previous statement about things seeming too rigorous - I've joined and am enjoying my experience thus far. I encourage others to join as well!

Comment

I have yet to see any TAW clan member on any server I have played. What is that about? I mean, come on, who wants to join a clan that only plays each other? How would I or we know any of you are any good? You never really know a player until your in many matches with them. Play the pubs and lets see if your clans worth joining. There are lots of non clan players on BGE and UMG who are regs. If you don't play in public, you'll just recruit n00bs.

Comment

Join a competitive ladder.

Comment

Yeah come to BGE or UMG and let us see what you got, besides playing on PUB servers are probably the best recruiting grounds you can have. There are alot of people who are clanless playing on both of these servers. And you will play with alot of great Clan members from other clans such as uRC, T5K, EXE, k1,MOB,PUB & BGE.

Hope to see ya in the servers

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                      Yeah come to BGE or UMG and let us see what you got, besides playing on PUB servers are probably the best recruiting grounds you can have. There are alot of people who are clanless playing on both of these servers. And you will play with alot of great Clan members from other clans such as uRC, T5K, EXE, k1,MOB,PUB & BGE.

Hope to see ya in the servers
                      why anyone decent would play on UMG's pub is beyond me. It is one of the worst performing servers out there. Much better off playing on Relentless, Taffy's or any of the other higher tick servers. You can't even aim properly on UMG the shot registration and lag are so bad. It is all about spam, then when you go to a better performing server you get owned because aiming actually matters.

Comment

Well we would play on them if they was warfare servers but due to them being DM servers it makes no sense for the warfare community to play on DM Servers. Unless Taffy and Relentless have made warfare servers I don't know of, and if thats the case my bad and I'll have to try them out.

Comment

Been playing some Dm and Warfare on UMG and BGE today (Sat). Lots of good players and teamwork on there.

Comment

Originally posted by j0j081 View Post
                            why anyone decent would play on UMG's pub is beyond me. It is one of the worst performing servers out there. Much better off playing on Relentless, Taffy's or any of the other higher tick servers. You can't even aim properly on UMG the shot registration and lag are so bad. It is all about spam, then when you go to a better performing server you get owned because aiming actually matters.
                            We are talking WARfare. What are you talking about, DM? You will see most of the top 50 players there as well others with pretty high ELO.. Plus BGE and UMG have good ping for me, sometimes a bit of lag, but they all have lag now and then. Those servers are the place to be for WARfare in North America.

Comment

I have never had a problem on UMG. There is a little too much swearing as is on most public servers. TAW is PG-13 rated clan, so it is a little more laid back and user friendly playing with us.

Comment

Working...
                              X