Mic Glitch Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mic Glitch Xbox 360

For people who don't know this glitch,It's very easy.This saves so much time from having to press right on the d-pad.When your in a match,hold right on the d-pad like you normally would and while still holding right,unplug your wired headset from the controller and plug it back in,then let go of right on the d-pad.I would also like to add that this only works on a wired headset.You will not have to do this every match,only if you leave a match or press right on the d-pad will you have to do it over again.

Originally posted by MaximumExtreme View Post
    For people who don't know this glitch,It's very easy.This saves so much time from having to press right on the d-pad.When your in a match,hold right on the d-pad like you normally would and while still holding right,unplug your wired headset from the controller and plug it back in,then let go of right on the d-pad.I would also like to add that this only works on a wired headset.You will not have to do this every match,only if you leave a match or press right on the d-pad will you have to do it over again.
    yeah i've been telling everyone to do that in mp games it works great i just wish people wouldn't have to do a glitch and it was just in the game buttonless talking needs to be in ut3

Comment

Epic definetly should have made voice chat to where you didn't have to press anything.This game is so fast paced it's difficult to talk to people when your in the middle of a fight.I hope they come out with a patch that fixes it to where you don't have to press anything to talk at all.

Comment

Yeah. I get sick of hearing "Can you hear me?" in every game.

Plz fix this Epic asap!

Comment

I can understand if they did it to avoid lag in the larger rooms but there is no reason 'open mic' shouldn't be a host option. Of course it would help a ton to be able to see this kind of info when looking a the server list.

There is no reason I should not be able to tell if bots are enabled, if the server has a good ping, if it is on a single map or rotation and what mutators are being used from that list. Simply lazy work on Epics part. Boo Epic - I feel like Ive been ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lnin0 View Post
            I can understand if they did it to avoid lag in the larger rooms but there is no reason 'open mic' shouldn't be a host option. Of course it would help a ton to be able to see this kind of info when looking a the server list.

There is no reason I should not be able to tell if bots are enabled, if the server has a good ping, if it is on a single map or rotation and what mutators are being used from that list. Simply lazy work on Epics part. Boo Epic - I feel like Ive been ripped off.
            The worst part is in team based games like TDM, CTF/vCTF, and Warzone... you STILL have to push the **** right directional to talk! You might not need open team mic as much in TDM, but it helps when you have a bunch of friends together on the same team... but CTF/vCTF and Warzone? You NEED to have open team mics for that.

I don't feel like I've been ripped off, myself, but I do feel that Epic could have done much better than they did with many of these online options for the 360.

Comment

Working...
            X