Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack of all trades achivement I can´t get it?:S

OK!

Epic you guys are ******* me off I´ve workked hard with this achivement cause it´s so buggy and now when it stands clear on my leaderboard list that
    I´ve killed with every possible vehicle on both vehicle ctf and warfare I don´t get the goddam achivement.

What´s wrong why dosen´t I get it and if You like Epic you can look at my profile doffebog and give me the achivement, cause I´ve earned It.

It's ridiculous how people act about achievements.

Comment

play for fun & play long and achivements come along.

Comment

haha that even rhymes chiken

Comment

i know how you feel doffe. epic just seems to have problems with programming and keeping track of achievements. I think since they have so many issues with achievements between ut and gow, that they should just hire a programmer that focuses directly on achievements since the ones they have now just cant seem to get the job done correctly.

Comment

indeed it is ridiculous
            Originally posted by Vickissv3 View Post
            It's ridiculous how people act about achievements.

Comment

some people enjoy keeping score of there accomplishments in games. whats the big deal about that? And once you have accomplished something and your reward dosnt show up, it can be frustrating.

EDIT
              I can see your sony fanboyism coming in. If you had the better console you would know what achievements are all about...

Comment

I can see your sony fanboyism coming in. If you had the better console you would know what achievements are all about...
                Oh dear. *rolleyesmiley*

Im sure they wil fix the achievement bugs asap. In the meantime be patient and play for enjoyment rather than meaningless stats.

Comment

@ NewPCGamer

yes but you shoudn't play/buy a game with the idea: "ooh boy, i'm gonna raise my gamerscore"
                  u shoud buy a game because you think its fun to play.
                  and you're gonna get you're achievements anyway considering You ar not gonna quit playing when having all achievements. they come along when playing. the game isn't designd to get achievements but to have fun paying it.

and
                  Originally posted by Doffe View Post
                  I´ve killed with every possible vehicle on both vehicle ctf and warfare I don´t get the goddam achivement.
                  you might have killed bots instead of actualy players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
                    Oh dear. *rolleyesmiley*

Im sure they wil fix the achievement bugs asap. In the meantime be patient and play for enjoyment rather than meaningless stats.
                    im not sure if that oh dear was sarcasm or what, but i have a ps3, 360, and PC, and ive probably clocked in less than 6hours on my ps3 that ive had for 4 months. One of the reasons is the better online connectivity on xbox, which achievements just so happen to be a part of. So when you have done the achievement description, an achievement should be unlocked no questions asked, which is why they do need to fix those problem's asap

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyChiken View Post
                      @ NewPCGamer

yes but you shoudn't play/buy a game with the idea: "ooh boy, i'm gonna raise my gamerscore"
                      you shouldnt be telling people not to buy games just for gamerscore either pal. Its there money so let them do as they please. If they are really willing to drop the money on a game just for gamerscore, so be it. Its not your money

Comment

Originally posted by NewPCGamer View Post
                        you shouldnt be telling people not to buy games just for gamerscore either pal. Its there money so let them do as they please. If they are really willing to drop the money on a game just for gamerscore, so be it. Its not your money
                        okay, but common man, its still odd to do that. wy in the world woud some1 spent their hardly earnd bucks to raise some number. i yust can't seem to get it .

Comment

I hear that, I play for fun, I never have achievement matches, I don't play stupid ridiculous games just for achievements. I play the games I like and like to achieve stuff and its better when it is recorded, I got every dog tag on every difficulty in MGS2 that was just an achievement I wanted to do and it would be nice if it was recorded somewhere for nostalgia, points are gay, achievements are cool. don't get your panties in a wad it'll show but please epic straighten this out.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyChiken View Post
                            okay, but common man, its still odd to do that. wy in the world woud some1 spent their hardly earnd bucks to raise some number. i yust can't seem to get it .
                            yea i know i dont get it either. Some people dont have to work for there money and can get it from their rich parents. Maybe thats an explanation. idk

Comment

Originally posted by TylDurden View Post
                              I hear that, I play for fun, I never have achievement matches, I don't play stupid ridiculous games just for achievements. I play the games I like and like to achieve stuff and its better when it is recorded, I got every dog tag on every difficulty in MGS2 that was just an achievement I wanted to do and it would be nice if it was recorded somewhere for nostalgia, points are gay, achievements are cool. don't get your panties in a wad it'll show but please epic straighten this out.
                              i don't know anything about MGS, but with a game like ut, wich u will play mostly online with friends, i woudn't care that i didn't get my achievement since i woud get it anyway sooner or later.
                              i mean don't get me wrong, i do think achievements are nice. when playing a singeplayer game, like a AC, i do think it woud suck not getting something you woud need to get. since you woud have to restart and do it all over an over. but with ut, you yust play another match and get your achievements there.

*edit* 20 post till i become a senior member, if epic doesn't give me the "senior member" status, i'm gonna FREAK OUT (<- this is sarcasm)*edit*

Comment

Working...
                              X